unfortunately reunited (part 8)

Start from the beginning

My heart sunk all the way to my feet. Gianna. My sister. Has he forgotten she's been in rehab for years? Does he even know?!

"Um she's recovering..." I said.
"What?" My dad asked.
"Do you really not know...?" I asked with disappointment in my voice.

He was silent.

"Gianna is in rehab... She has been in rehab for 2 years now," I told my father.
"What?! Are you serious?" He said.

I jumped at the sound of his voice getting louder. Then I nodded.

"Why was i not informed about this. I swear, your mother never tells me anything. She keeps holding grudges from so long ago,"

"She has a good reason to..." I muttered under my breath.

Jill turned around and looked at me. She had heard what I said. I stared back into her eyes and she gave me a passive-aggressive smirk then turned back
around.

"Mom has told you. She called you when she was registering Gianna for rehab. Do you get any of her calls or texts?" I asked him.

Once again, he didn't answer. The rest of the 20 minute car ride was silent. The tension was almost unbearable. We finally pulled into the driveway of what looked almost like a mansion. I put my backpack over my shoulders and followed my dad and Jill into their home. They gave me a quick tour of their house. Then showed me to the room I would be staying in for the night.

"Your home is beautiful," I complimented them.
"Thank you, I would start to get ready soon. We are going to dinner at 5pm," Jill said walking out of the guest bedroom with my dad.

I shut the door and sat on the perfectly made bed. I checked my phone to text my mom.

me: i'm homesick already.

mommy❤️: I know baby. Again, he is your father. He should be apart of your life.

me: his secretary is here.

mommy❤️: What... Really?

me: yes she's a bitch

mommy❤️: Believe me, I know. Stick it out honey it's just one night, I love you❤️

me: i love you more 💜

Then I saw a bunch of snaps and messages from Mattia, the boys and the group chat with all of us.

gang💜

m❤️🤞: yo since we don't have practice and luna is at home do you all wanna come chill at my place?

kairi🤓💞: fosho

alejandro😎❤️: yess

alvaro🥳🧡: yuh

me: busy.

m❤️🤞: luna wyd why haven't you been answering??

alvaro🥳🧡: ^

alejandro😎❤️: yeah fr whats up?

luna: just some stuff came up.

I really wanted to tell them but I just didn't. I got up and put this outfit on.