Chapter 25 - Cassy

Blaze's POV
I was in line at the cafeteria to get Ein and I some lunch. It was 12:04pm and I had just finished a class for one of my electives.

The line ahead of me was still pretty long so I guess I had to wait. Ein took a seat kinda far from where I was and waited for me.

When we met up here he looked like he had alot on his mind. A few of his books were in his hands and some notes were scattered in the notebooks he had out too. His hair was definitely a mess and he didn't have his stuff together.

-Time Skip---------------
A while later as the line got a bit shorter I noticed a girl walk up to Ein. She had long lavender hair, black meif'wa ears and a tail that had a white bow on it.

I watched as those two started their conversation. Ein looked uneased by what the girl was telling him but then looked a bit annoyed by her presence.

Ein's POV
I was studying peacefully while waiting for some food.....before Cassy had to interrupt me.

I had my last class with her and each class she'd get the chance to sit beside me she would constantly try to get me in trouble.

A while ago she even tried to embarrass me by stealing my backpack and hiding my stuff around the hall in different people's bags. So I had to look through other people's bags just to get my stuff.

Someone even got defensive cause I looked in their bag.

Cassy has been nothing but trouble for me...and now she decides to piss me off by showing up in my face again.

"Y'know if you just get him to like me...you wouldn't have to deal with me like this all the time.." She said, annoyed.

"I know I wouldn't have to...but he would...." I replied and mumbled back.

Cassy annoyed me, taunted me, underestimated me, and has just been a pain in the neck for me. Luckily I caught Blaze looking at me and seeing what was going on.

He came to the table with food and a concerned look on his face. "You okay, Blue?" He asked me as he set the food down, ignoring Cassy.

"Kinda close to okay but not really.." I said in reply, fixing my things and getting them off the table.

Blaze sighed as he realized who it was and thankfully got her to go away at the point of a figure.

"Another nightmare?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"I think the one that just walked away was worse" I replied as we both began to laugh.
____________________
459 words