Chapter 4 - Blake..

Ein's POV
Someone pulled me away from the omega and draged me aside. It was getting late and some people were leaving so I was then taken to the male locker room in the gym.

A tall male werewolf, with crimson hair, ruby red furr on their ears and tail, and peridot green eyes had me trapped in the locker room with him.

He smirked..."Heh..you're a freshman arent you..?" He guessed.

"I am. Now what do you want?" I said to him in a defencive tone.

"The straight foreward type I see..~" He whispered near my ear as he started getting close.

I sighed and walked backwards as he walked foreward, getting closer and closer to me. "Just tell me what you want" I said getting a bit red and kinda annoyed.

He took a step closer to me with every word that slipped out of his mouth until he answered my question...

"I..."
"Want..."
"You."

My face felt like it was burning. I was as red as a tomato and was face to face with him as he pinned me to the wall.

He just kept me in that position as we heard people from outside. Some were leaving, some were still talking, and some were already drunk.

I heard Blaze's voice calling out my name like he was looking for me as I focused my hearing on his voice and only his voice. The green-eyed jerk pinning me to the wall smirked as he noticed my ears listening for Blaze's voice.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked me as my face turned even redder.

"Just m-my roommate" I stuttered and replied, blushing brightly.

"Heh. Your tone says otherwise..~" He replied before sighing and giving me space.

"Well I suppose since you are my brother's boyfriend I'll let him have you. Such a shame though.." He stated and sighed before he continued while looking at me. "He always gets the cute ones~"

He opened the doors and let himself out before I could even process everything that just happened. I was blushing brightly, my face felt like it was burning and by now the gym was almost empty.

Blaze's POV
I had been looking for Ein for a while now. Ever since I noticed that he left the spot he was in while he was talking to the omega I got kinda worried. I didnt wanna leave without him so I started to look for him.

A while later when most people were gone already, the doors of the male locker room opened and I saw....my older brother, Blake.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" He assumed and said to me.

"I'm looking for my roommate. I dont have a boyfriend." I stated before he smirked.

"You sure little bro~? Cause the kid in there started blushing alot when I called you his "boyfriend"...~" He said and walked off.

I ignored what he said and went into the locker room to find Ein. His face was as red as a tomato and his head was between his knees like he was embarrassed or something.

"Blue? What happened to you? I've been looking for you for hours now." I asked and sat down on a bench near him.

He sighed "That green-eyed jerk is what happened to me." He replied before he continued "Can we just...go back to the dorms."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"N-No thanks." He stuttered which was weird for him to do.

I held out a hand to help him up and began to walk back to the dorm with him. We were the only ones left in the gym, it was already midnight and most people were already asleep by now but we werent.

We enjoyed our walk back. Blue didnt say much about what happened between him and my brother but the silence was comfortable after a noisy night.

Once we got back to the dorm Ein fell onto the couch and didnt bother to get back up or get changed. I smiled and placed my hand on his head, slowly petting him between his ears. He got a bit flustered but he was...cute.

A while later I noticed how he managed to fall asleep. I carried him to his bed and rested him on there before going into my own room for the night.
_________________________
731 words (including this)