Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up in my bed.. Which was weird. How the hell did I get in the bed when I was a Jack's house. Then it hit me last night Mr.Mark was texting me and calling me to come back to the house. I found out last night that he put a tracking device in my phone. He came to Jack's house and caused a seen telling me that I am not a loud to be out late and that I am not aloud to see Jack again. I didn't want to make the scene worst so I just nodded and he took me home. I didn't even get to tell Jack bye. What an ass.

I take a deep breath and get up to wash my face. I come back and jumped because Luke was in my room.

"What are you doing?!" He was leaning on the bed frame.

"I just came to check on you. I mean you were out late. I wanted to make sure nothing happened to you." He is so sweet. The only sweet one in the house. But something about his intentions seemed off.

"Yeah.. No I am fine. Just went to a close friends house." I walk to the certains and open them. It was to dark in here.

"Jack's house?" He smirked.

"Yes.... How do you know where I was?" I give him a suspicious look.

"Because of this..." He held up my phone and laughed a little. My eyes got wide.

"Why are you going through my phone?!"

"Text from Jack: Good morning bae. Last night was fun;)." He was taunting me. "What did you do with him last night?"

"I didn't do anything with him and even if I did it wouldn't be your business. So please give me my phone back and get out of the room." I challenge him.

"Oh? You think it wouldn't be?" He smirks and walks over to me. "I am just joking with you Skylar. I am like that. But I just don't like people playing with what's mine." I smiles.

"What in your right mind would make you think I was yours?!" I pushed him back. He doesn't move a bit wow I can't believe I actually thought he was nice!

"Mmm I like them feisty." He smirk and pulls me close.

"Get off! " I knee him in the balls. I run to the bathroom.

"Oh you can't stay in there forever." He bangs on the door.

"Just get out and leave me phone. We can talk when I am fully awake." I look up at the ceiling as I wait for him to answer back. All I hear is the door shutting.. That was easier then I thought.

   I unlock the door and look around. My phone was on the bed side table. Alright, well time to get ready for school.

I walk to the bathroom mirror and look in the mirror. My makeup is a mess from me not washing it. I cringe at the way it look and start to wash the make up all off. I decided not to wear so much today. So I just put on eye liner and mascara. I really hope Jack isn't going to say this can't work out because of Mr.Mark.. I mean I don't think he would but there is still the possibility that it will.

"Skylar hurry your ass up!" I hear Kaylina yell in my doorway.

"Kay be right there." I put in some black jeans and white chucks with a gray tank top and a green army jacket.

Grabbing my phone before walking out the the room.

3new messages all from Jack

Text from Jack:
Hey are you alright?
Do you think he will make us brake up?
Good morning Bae last night was fun;)