Lab Work

"Why?" Marinette yelled to no one in particular. Alya and Nino laughed. "Why would she give us work about topics we haven't covered yet?" Alya shrugged. "Maybe because you weren't here when she taught it. "If it makes you feel any better Marinette," Adrien offered with a grin, "I wasn't there when the material was taught either." Marinette blushed. "Honestly, you two miss the same days so often that I'd think that something was going on!" Alya teased. 

Adrien shrugged. "Photoshoots, life of a model." Alya nodded, acknowledging that he had a point, while opening her own lab packet to the page Marinette was on. "Okay, we definitely did not go over this." Adrien and Nino also went to same page and stumbled upon the same situation that Alya and Marinette had discovered. "What even is thermal geometric heating?" Nino asked. "No idea." Adrien replied. "Maybe it's a mistake?" Marinette offered. "Doubt it." Nino replied. "Ms. Mendeleiev wouldn't even acklowledge that she'd make a mistake, she'd just make us turn it in away." 

"I think there's only one thing left to conclude." Alya announced, 3 hours later, when they had tried and failed to get through the lab. "We all missed the same lesson." 

"Agreed." Several voices said. 

A/N: I Live! Again! If it wasn't clear already, my science professor (who's a really nice guy, don't get me wrong), assigned some quizzes in preparation for our test tomorrow and there was stuff on there that he told us not to write down or just didn't cover altogether. Guess who's gonna pull an all-nighter to study for this?!