NathanaëlxMarinette

Nathanaël shook nervously outside Marinette's apartment. He didn't know why he was so nervous. Nathanaël had been dating Marinette for the past 5 years. He knocked quickly, making sure he had everything he needed. Sketch pad? Check. Flowers? Check. Marinette opened the door. "Hi Nath!" She said cheerfully, locking up her apartment. Nathanaël led her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, where the lights were slowly flickering on in the city below. "Oh Nathan," Marinette breathed. "It's beautiful." "Not as beautiful as you." He replied, getting onto one knee. "Marinette," Nathanaël began. "I love you. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without you. Will you marry me?" Marinette nodded happily and kissed him.
*
*
*
The next thing he knew, he was pulling away from Marinette in a white dress and noticed he was in a tuxedo. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand.
*
*
*
The last thing he saw was a pair of bluebell eyes peering into his own. His setting was that of a hospital where he lay, dying of heart failure. "Hang on Nath." Marinette whispered. "For me. For the kids." A little face peered over the rim. A girl with his red hair and Marinette's eyes stared back at him. "Daddy?" She asked gently. "Alya." He coughed. "Come here sweetheart." His tiny daughter came over to his bedside. (A/N: I love Nathanaël, I really do, but I just wanted to a quick run through of their time and lives together) "Take care of Mommy okay?" He breathed, his eyes starting to close for the last time. "Nathanaël!" Marinette cried out. "Nathanaël!"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Nathanaël's head shot up. Mrs. Mendeleiv stared expectedly at him. (A/N: JK! He's alive. Just a little dream scene) "I thought I told you, go to the principal's office!" She yelled. Nathanaël nodded and walked out of the classroom.

Thank God it was just a dream