86. the way you want to

Start bij het begin

Grinning wide, having won, Eddie continued feeling over the crotch of Richie's pants, dipping his finger tips under the flap to run over the zipper with his nails. "I want you to fuck me on the coffee table. We haven't done it there yet."

Eyes narrowing slightly, Richie drew his other hand up to lay over the back of Eddie's nearest hand, thumb finding the sensitive skin of his inner wrist, enjoying the way Eddie's skin twitched under his gentle touch. "...I think your knees'll hurt if we do that."

With a hum of appreciation over Richie's protectiveness, Eddie laid his cheek over Richied's knee and let his eyes fall closed, momentarily stilling and letting himself feel close. His voice was lower when he said, finally, "'m hoping to be too distracted to notice."

A resigned huff later, Eddie agreed, letting go of Richie's wrist and ankle, then pushed Eddie's creeper away so that he was no longer half-under the truck, and able to get up. Then, Eddie grabbed Richie's hand and pulled him out from underneath too. Eddie rose up on his toes, slightly, once they were both standing, and pressed a kiss to the underneath of Richie's jaw. Richie turned Eddie around, after, and shoved his hands in the back pockets of Eddie's grey sweatpants, and guided him inside the house that way, giving a squeeze as soon as they reached their destination and he had to pull away.

Once inside, Eddie began to undress in their bathroom, washing his face and running a warm washcloth over his body; he'd already showered, but knew Richie would prefer he do some extra detail work after having been in the garage. Richie, himself, hopped into their shower, scrubbing the oil and salt from his skin and hair, while Eddie left to finish getting ready in the bedroom.

When Richie emerged from the bathroom, towel loose around his hips, Eddie was already gone. He took one more look around the empty room as he stretched his body and swung his towel up onto the bed, before double-checking that Eddie already had the lube from their bedside table.

On, into the living room, Richie paused, smiling to himself wryly when he noticed that the contents of the coffee table had been swept to the floor in Eddie's wake. He drew in a long-suffering breath as he came around to where Eddie was already on his hands and knees, and crouched down before him, ignoring the way his cock twitched for , in favor of taking Eddie's chin between thumb and finger, pulling him closer for a kiss before giving his admonishment. "Someone made an unnecessary mess, I see."

Eddie's eyes glazed over slightly, and he nodded his head as much as he could within Richie's grip. "I'll clean it later," he said, words coming out stiff as he tried to move his mouth, eyes going darker when, towards the end, Richie slipped his thumb into the corner of Eddie's mouth.

"You most certainly will," Richie agreed. He held Eddie's mouth open as he stood, and slid his semi-erect cock into the warmth there. Eddie keened as the weight of it pushed back along the length of his tongue, until his nose was pressed into the soft underside of Richie's belly.

Reflexively, he swallowed around Richie, but not all the way, with Richie still holding his mouth open the way he was. He drew in a breath through his nose as he realized what Richie was doing. Keeping him still with fingers bent around the underneath of his jaw, warming himself with Eddie's mouth until he got harder.

Enjoying the way Eddie would habitually swallow around him, over and over. He stroked through Eddie's hair with his other hand, giving gentle tugs every now and then, mid-swallow, taking in Eddie's choice of clothing, down his freckled back, and disappearing passed his ass. He smelled of pretty, deep-noted perfume, lightly misted over his body. "You smell nice, princess. Is that the perfume I bought for you for your birthday?" Eddie nodded as much as he could, blushing sweetly. "You're trying to impress me, huh?" Eddie laved his tongue with more intent in response, eyes blown open, desperately hoping for incoming praise. "It's working, baby. But you know, you smell good without it too. Remember that time I didn't let you cum for two weeks, and then I finally took your cage off, and let you hump me?"