The OutCast~~

When your an outcast, you don't have to worry about anything.

I've Always been an outcast. An Emo of some sort. My names Hayley. Hayley Grigor. I don't really mind being an outcast. It means that people dont really care for you. They don't notice you. People call me Emo. I don't care. I live my life how i want it. If they dont like it... They can piss off and bite me. I have an attitude and i wouldnt concider myself pretty although i've been told i am very pretty. I have long, wavey pitch black hair with a side fringe. My eyes are hazel brown and i have no blemishes on my face. My mum got divorced when i was little and since then she hasn't really been the same. Then, just last year, she was diognosed with cancer. So shes going through all sorts of treatment. Anyway, it was a Monday and i was walking to school when one of the popular girls (or The 'Sluts') comes up to me. "So your that emo kid right?" She said, in a snarky tone. I rolled my eyes at her. "Piss off" I said to her walking away from her. Her mouth was hanging open. She reached out and grabbed onto my shoulder. Big Mistake. "Hey! Im not done talking to-" I had spun around, grabbed her wrist and twisted it the wrong way, before she could finish her sentence. She let out a little scream and i whispered in her ear; "Don't Touch Me, Bitch" And then let her wrist go. I walked on to school and went to my normal spot. I normaly sat there alone but this time Two 'Sluts' came up to me. "Did you almost break Sydneys hand?" One with blonde hair said, in a snarky tone. "Of course i did." I said calmly "She touched me, so i told her not to. If you want to tell someone, I'd be happy to go get the Headmaster and tell him that she touched me first." I smiled sweetly at the blonde. She muttered something under her breath and then walked away with her friends. I snickered and then leaned back against the brick wall.

I hope you guys liked this first chapter <3 Comment, Vote <3