Chapter Eleven: White Thunder

Start from the beginning

"I knew you would come for this day, Tomura." Dr. Shizuki said.

"Hey, madlad, where is the greatest specimen you're boasting on us?" Shigaraki asked. All of a sudden, he didn't realize that a long blade is already now pointed on his neck and his soul started to shiver from head to toe as he felt the sharpness of the blade of his neck.

"Tomura! Someone's behind you!" Kurogiri yelled as he launched his black force into the one who pointed the blade into Shigaraki's neck but it flashed like white thunder and now kicks Kurogiri's untouchable body part and sends him away.

"Hey! What is that thing?! And that pest threw Kurogiri away!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Oh? You mean the White Thunder?" Dr. Suzuki asked.

"Wh-White Thunder? Who is that?" Kurogiri asked while fixing his body from the attack.

"This specimen of mine got 50% of Muzan's regeneration abilities, demonic strength, and superhuman reflexes! This thing is the best suit for killing the one who you called, Hagari." Dr. Shizuki said.

(This is the Image I can best show about the looks of the White Thunder)

"Hey, do you talk?" Shigaraki asked while poking the Specimen's mask but before he puts his first poke, the specimen suddenly grabs his arm and throws him on the ground and now locks his neck and legs in the speed of thunder.

"Gaaah!!" Shigaraki cried in pain.

"White Thunder's defensive level is really abnormal. This means every attack that is about to hit him will allow him to move and defend himself in the speed of thunder fifty times faster. If he realizes that the power of an attack that is about to hit him is really a strong one, the more speed he'll burst just to overcome the said attack." Dr. Shizuki stated.

"The more offensive attacks he receives from his enemy, the faster he reacts?" Kurogiri asked?

"Exactly! I never knew that a mist like you would such have nice thinking skills!" Dr. Shizuki said.

"Stop with that annoying personality. When will you let him find that Hagari bastard?" Shigaraki asked.

"He already found it. And it is near in U.A. However, I didn't allow it to eliminate him because there was no order given to me by All For One." Dr. Shizuki said.

"I see. Well, we should ask permission then before we'll use this specimen." Shigaraki said.

"Aaaaaaaand wait! Before you leave, I'll tell you that everything White Thunder sees, can be seen here!" Dr. Suzuki said as he grabbed a pad where they can see what the White Thunder can see.