Chapter Eleven: White Thunder

Start from the beginning

'I promise, I'll protect you, even if you don't know who I am from now on.' Shinobu thought. She didn't realize that Giyu is already standing behind him and glanced also the sunrise on the beach. He didn't realize that a girl is sitting on the sand and he found himself really tired and stressed.

'Maybe jogging too much isn't good for the likes of me.' Giyu thought. Midnight suddenly appeared from far away and sees Giyu who glanced at the sunrise with a hurting face.

"Tomioka!" Midnight called.

"Oh, Midnight!" Giyu said as he ran away and went into Midnight. Shinobu's eyes widened after hearing Giyu's voice and hearing someone who called her lover's name. She quickly stood up and looked behind and she saw nothing but footsteps of someone behind her.

"I-Is Giyu, standing here behind me?! N-No way!" Shinobu exclaimed as she followed the footsteps of Giyu and used her speed as a Hashira to quickly catch him but its too late. She saw the end of his footsteps on the asphalt and leaving traces no more for her. She knelt down on the ground and she started to cry once again.

"Why?! Why of all a sudden, Giyu won't see me?! Why is it?! What did I do not to see his face once again?! He was already behind me and yet, I'm a moron for not feeling his presence?! How stupid am I? How?!" Shinobu yelled like she is having a tantrum. Sanemi riding on a motorcycle saw Shinobu crying on the ground and now stopped into her.

"Hey! What are you crying for?" Sanemi asked.

"Sanemi! B-But how did you have that..." Shinobu uttered.

"Hagari thought me how to use this. Now, hop in!" Sanemi said.

"Y-Yeah. I want to share some things I've experienced today when we get home." Shinobu weakly said.

"Fine, fine. But could you please wipe your tears away? It makes you look like a crying baby." Sanemi said. Shinobu bashed her fists into Sanemi's helmet while whining and riding behind him and the two left. Giyu and Midnight can be seen on the other side of the road and talked to each other.

"Say, are you busy after the classes for today?" Midnight asked.

"Huh? I don't know about that. And why you asked?" Giyu asked.

"Because I... I..." Midnight stuttered like a bird.

"Spit it out, would you?" Giyu said in a tiring but an annoyed tone.

"I wanna have a date with you!" Midnight replied while blushing and covering her mouth. Giyu widened his eyes and now his memories start to show up some images of a girl with a butterfly hairpin on her head and slowly kisses his image on his thoughts. He slowly holds his head due to the pain he is dealing with now.

"G-Giyu! Are you all right?!" Midnight asked in worry.

"Y-Yeah. Maybe I really need to take a rest for now. Tell Principal Nezu that I'll be a little bit late for the classes. See you." Giyu said as he disappeared in a flash.

"Wha- How did he?" Midnight asked. She scratched her head and looked for all the directions where Giyu ran away.

'I'll still ask for it one more time later. You may get away this time, Giyu. But later, you'll regret if you won't answer my question!' Midnight thought while pouting.

In the hideout of the League of Villains, Shigaraki and Kurogiri prepared themselves as they are now going to the laboratory of Mr. Shizuki. Dabi taps the table to catch the attention of the two villains.

"Are you sure about going in there? I really don't trust that mad scientist after all." Dabi said.

"If he dares to pick a fight against us, he will suffer from it." Shigaraki said and now entered the portal where Kurogiri opened for him. The two now arrived in the laboratory of Dr. Shizuki who is now waiting on them.