| boredom. eichi tenshouin hcs *

boredom

boredom.
| eichi tenshouin.
| yandere headcanons, oddball love interest.
| note. this was made on eichi day !

        you're titled as the sixth oddball of the group

you're titled as the sixth oddball of the group. stumbling upon the team of absurdities later in the game, it is only natural your name gets tied up in between conversations from your rambunctiousness around campus. reckless in health in ways he's unable to compete, to throw yourself carelessly in dangerous situations for the fun of it ... is understandably the interest of eichi's intentions. you'd bid your life away for a single corn-chip if possible ... but of course your close friends are there to prevent such things from happening ! though you've done some questionable things with them there before you even met them, so what's to stop you from letting things go wrong in the process of your 'adventure'?

in other words, you worry them.

how his involvement with you came to be -- was only out of the peculiarity in your behavior. he's heard many speculations about your past from secondary sources ... he simply wants to confirm them, say. they are nothing too out of the ordinary like the rest of the oddballs, they're ... just something he's rather envious of himself. your childhood, and the way you grew up is significantly different from his own -- and is one of the main reasons you've became one of the many mysteries he bares. it is his job on unraveling it. you grew up in a vast backyard naturally connected to the wilderness of woods, chasing after multitudes of colorful butterflies swarming the fluid airs and climbing upon pine trees -- almost breaking your limbs after having fallen off a few weak branches.

he on the other hand, stayed put inside of a suffocating little room ... dealing with the repercussions of being a part of the tenshouin family -- elongated sicknesses, inevitable loneliness, pressuring titles ...

the difference, is apparent.

...

your words always had him on the edge of his bed -- you're intriguing. you were normal, and not at the same time -- it is hard putting you in the categories stored at the back of his mind. he'd stumble across something new and exciting ... and he hopes you won't ever disappoint him in the near future.