CHAPTER 3

The afternoon went by so slowly, but when you least expected it, you were standing in the waiting line, there, next to the girls and Brett.

You: Oh my God, this is taking forever.. -you said a bit annoyed, since the line did not move-

The night had arrived and there were just a couple people before you could enter the stadium, you could not contain the excitement ... When you were already inside, there were still millions of people left to enter and the place was almost empty.  Soon you ran up to the barriers, clinging to it...
Once everyone was inside, the place was full of millions of people, full of the same emotion, the screams with the word "Michael" were unstoppable and from time to time you also screamed.

Carrie: With what song do you think the concert will open?  -she asked almost shouting-

You: what?! -It was impossible to hear-

Carrie: never mind! -she shouted making you laugh-

The stage began lighting up, the whole audience began to scream desperately ... That only meant one thing, the concert had begun ... Wanna be starting something began to sound and it was as if your heart stopped.  Michael appeared on stage, accompanied by his dancers, beginning to dance and then singing.  You couldn't help but shout like a crazy woman, but he was there in front of you, you loved to see each one of his movements and hear his voice live, you were living one of the best moments of your life.

Several songs had passed, and in the middle of the song "She's out of my life", you watched as one of the guards there was taking your hand telling you to jump through the barrier, your face deformed upon hearing that and you jumped it, higher than you could, the man placed his hand on your back, forcing you to run and climb some stairs, that's when you understood everything ... You had been the chosen girl that night ...

Arriving on stage, every step was eternal, you heard the cries of the audience and the cries of fans desperate to be in your place ... But that didn't matter, you looked straight ahead and there he was ... With his arms open and that smile that you loved spread upon his face.  With each step, you became more convinced that this was a crazy dream.

You felt how one of his arms wrapped around your waist, holding the microphone with his other hand... You put your face into his neck, feeling the sweet smell of his skin and hair... With your hands on his back, you whispered as many times as you could the word "I love you"... He just smiled shyly, when you stopped hugging him to bring your hands to his face... He kept singing.

Michael: She's out of my hands ... -he sang while you placed a kiss on his cheek-

You: I love you, I love you ... I wish you to be happy, to find a person who loves you very much, thank you for everything you do for your fans -You said in his ear-

Michael: So I've Learned that love's not possession ... -he smiled and now he kissed your cheek-

You: I always dreamed of being able to hug you... Now I can be happy, I love you ...

In those two minutes that you were hugging him you could observe and record in your memory every detail of his angelic face... But your happiness ended, when you felt a pressure on your shoulder, when you turned around you saw that it was the same bodyguard that took you there, asking for you to leave... With tears in your eyes, you slowly walked away from him, hearing his voice farther and farther away...

Michael: "I love you ..." - you heard him say on the microphone, while you were going down the stairs..