JATUM. Father Son Bonding

THIS IS A REQUEST BY SuperSammyO1999 HOPE YOU ENJOY 😊

JONAH'S P.O.V.

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face I open my eyes to see I'm sleeping in a hospital bed my wife on my chest and my newly born son on the left inside a hospital crib. He was awake and gurgling I carefully got up trying not to wake Tate sense she must be exhausted from giving birth I successfully got up without waking her and gently picked up Daniel.

I held him close to my bare chest and he snuggles into me I smile down at him he looked so much like me he had Tate's glorious eyes though "hey bud" I whisper gently "welcome to the world I'm your daddy and the beautiful woman asleep over there is your momma" I smile as Tate sleeps soundly.

"We're gonna have so much fun it's gonna be great I'm help change you help you walk for the first time hopefully your first word will be daddy" I chuckled. "You're an amazing son Daniel thank you for being mine you're a gift both you and your momma are gifts you're both so important to me and I wouldn't give you 2 up for the world".

"Your uncles and Aunties are also so excited to meet you especially your God dad and mom Jack and Gabbie oh they're gonna spoil you so much but so will I and your other uncles" I smile. "Your grandparents are gonna bake cookies for you and pinch your cute little cheeks and you're gonna be so loved Dani" I gently kiss his forehead and for the first time he giggles it was a beautiful sound music to my ears.

"You're gonna be a great father" I saw Tate smiling at both of us I get in bed with her and cradle Daniel in my arms "I hope so" Daniel gently grabs my finger reassuring me and we both smile down at our gift.