He doesn't mind it at all though, and maybe it's because he has a crush on the school's biggest hoe who's famous for playing with people's feelings.

And as cliche as that sounds ,yes, the sweet little nerd Park Jimin has a huge crush on the school's playboy.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

He's been crushing on him since the first grade, that's when he knew for sure he was really gay. When first grade Jungkook shyly asked him for his pink pencil and gave him a cute bear hug as a thank you.

Jimin knew right then and there that feelings had sprouted, he'd never felt that way with anyone before. It was a foreign and new feeling but he liked it, and face red and all he told Jungkook to keep the pencil.

He doesn't know what happened to it afterwards, he's sure Jungkook lost it, but he didn't mind then and he most definitely doesn't mind now.

Lots of things happened that year, for starters he ended up giving away lots of his pencils (exclusively to Jungkook only) and his brown haired friend ended up giving him his very cute and big hoodie.

It's a pretty childish story but Jimin remembers it as if it all happened yesterday. Though long story short, Jimin was kinda cold and Jungkook noticed and gave him his very warm hoodie that was about 3 sizes too big.

Jimin loved it though, it was literally his favorite.

Jungkook ended up telling him to he could keep it and obviously first grade Jimin said yes. There was no way he could've said no, Jungkook said it was kind of to repay him and stuff.

Jimin actually used it almost everyday, though definitely not at school. He didn't want Jungkook to think he was some sort of creep cause he used it as often as he did, so he only wore it at home.

Good things don't really last forever though, it sucks but it's just how life goes. First grade went by in the blink of an eye, he had such an amazing year with his new best friend, it was so fun. It was also really funny how Taehyung refused to acknowledge Jungkook's existence for a while, it took him some time to warm up to him, but the three of them ended up becoming great friends. Though it was mostly Jimin and Jungkook, hence Taehyung didn't go to the same school, but they always played together when they could.

That year, there were lots of sharing food, hugs, having play dates, and just doing what seven year olds do.

First grade was really Jimin's best year, it was unforgettable. Though Jungkook didn't come back to school the next year, and the next, and all throughout middle school. It all really saddened Jimin.

The boy had left without a trace. He didn't hear from him at all, until freshman year.

Jungkook had finally come back, Jimin was very happy that he was finally back. But his seven year old Jungkookie had changed. He wasn't the same anymore, at least from afar it seemed that way.

The boys had grown up so much, now much much taller than him. His features had become more mature and he was practically a muscle pig now, very muscular. And he'd gotten very hot.

But Jungkook didn't approach him, it was like he'd forgotten him. Jimin did feel like maybe he had forgotten all about him. And every time Jimin tried to talk to him, it was as if Jimin wasn't even there to begin with, Jungkook would always go to talk to a random girl instead. And Jungkook's ocean of fangirls were also very difficult to get through, he'd tried many times but always miserably failed.

Eventually Jimin gave up because talking to Jungkook had become pretty much impossible. So he let it go, maybe just having a small crush from a distance and keeping it to himself was what he had to do. Because Jeon Jungkook was probably not gay and was most definitely not interested in Jimin.

Now to present day, Jimin was the teachers most treasured student. One of the top and best students around, so he has no need to worry about getting kicked out of the dance team.

Though being one of the nerdy and bright kids meant he'd have to tutor people struggling with their grades.

Though he never minds it, though today he'd been asked to tutor a certain someone who'd be kicked out of the football team if his grades continued to drop, and that someone was of course Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was barely passing his classes, and athletes need to at least have a c- in every class to be in any team. Jimin did feel sorry for him, guess not everyone's as smart as he is.

And of course luck was totally on his side, note the sarcasm. So he said yes, he's really not able to say no. His teacher's count on him to help others, plus this is all extra college credit.

So that means that today he has to help Jeon Jungkook keep his grades in check. He wonders if he'll be able to survive because Jeon Jungkook is really too much.