2

Jimin's very smart, he's pretty, he's just everything you would wanna be.

He's the worlds biggest angel, such a fucking sweetheart.

So why do people even try?

No one's really ever gonna be the Park Jimin so might as well give up.

He's very likeable and he has a very contagious smile, it's so pretty, his smile instantly boosts anyone's mood.

People just can't help but be happy when they're around him, he's like a happy bug.

The old lady's at the office are no exception to his charm, they completely adore the him. They're always doing nice things for him, especially when he isn't feeling well.

You could say he's perfect, he has no flaws.

And he also, of course, loves helping out those in need. He's also very nerdy and whatnot but it's all part of his charm, everyone loves him for it.

Jimin's just extremely adorable, he's literally the cutest human being on Earth, no doubt about it. Though he's not really a big fan of it, people often end up falling in love with him, boys and girls alike.

Unlike Jungkook though, he doesn't play with around with their feelings. He tells them he's not interested in his softest voice, he tries to be as nice as he possibly can when turning them down. He also says that he hopes they could remain as friends instead, does he feel guilty? Yup he does, but no matter, after all he can't help how he feels.

His looks are also out of this world, he's obviously perfection from head to toe. He's got glorious thick thighs and an ass that many girls are rather jealous of, it's so round and plump. Girls could only wish to be so ethereal, they really do envy him.

Jimin also loves dancing, him and hobi often stay up late dancing, practicing, getting better, and of course it all pays off. Them two are the pride of the school in the dancing world, always bringing victory to wherever they go.

Jimin and Tae though are another story, they are inseparable. Both consider themselves platonic soulmates and really you'll hardly ever see one without the other.

They always stay up late binge watching disney movies and eating all the snacks in the pantry, it's just how they are and they both love it.

They've known each other since forever, practically since birth. Their parents have known each other since they were children too, so of course they were bound to having a special bond.

Moving on to Jimin's family, he's got an extremely annoying younger brother and two sweet hardworking and loving parents.

There's Jihyun, his younger brother who's actually taller than him, ugh how much he hates him. He often has to remind Jihyun that he was born first not second, and it's life draining but Jihyun just won't get it through his thick skull.

Well moving on to his mother and father, they're both really freaking great. They always tell him to follow his dreams and to well, just live his life how he wants to live it, with the exception of no drugs or alcohol. (Obviously lol)

That's his parents biggest and most important rule, they trust him to follow it and of course he does.  He's not really the type to break any sort of rule, or at least he tries to keep his word, most of the times anyway.

Jimin's also not straight, if the pink hair didn't give it away maybe the fact that his room's filled with shirtless man might. He's very very gay, he's been crushing on Eren freaking Jaeger since seventh grade! He's not interested in girls really, and he tries to make it known but still, they always confess their feelings for him.