Another

~Jasmine~

My eyes flew open as a wave of nausea washed over me and I scrambled out of bed, running to the bathroom. Anthony was quick to follow and rubbed my back as I threw up.

"You feelin' okay baby girl?" He asked. "This is the third day you've thrown up."

"It's probably just a stomach bug," I responded, curling up against his chest and he handed me a glass of water and a towel. "I'll schedule an appointment if it gets worse." He picked me up, carrying me back to bed.

"I can take Star to preschool today," he said, stroking my hair back.

"Thanks baby," I said, smiling and tucking closer to him. We fell back asleep and woke up almost two hours later when his alarm went off.

He got up to get dressed and wake up Star, while I laid in bed with my arm over my stomach. I knew I had only thrown up three mornings in a row, but the thought was still pushing out all of the others.

I waited a few minutes after he went to go get Star, then finally got up and changed. When I went out into the main room, Star ran over me, wrapping her arms around my leg.

"Good morning Mama!" She exclaimed. I picked her up, laughing.

"Good morning sunshine," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Papa's making breakfast!" She told me, pointing at the kitchen.

"Oh no," I joked. "Shall we go help him to make sure nothing catches on fire?"

"Hey!" He exclaimed. "I'm not that bad!"

"Whatever you need to believe my love," I responded, walking over and kissing his cheek.

After they had left, I still had an hour before I needed to be on set so I went down to the nearest drugstore to buy a pregnancy test. My nerves weren't as high as they were when I found out I was pregnant with Star. We both wanted another little one and Star had been practically begging us for a little sister or brother.

I got home, immediately going into the bathroom and shutting the door. I took 3 tests, then set a timer on my phone. I paced back and forth, waiting to hear the timer go off. It felt like forever went it finally went off and I flipped the tests over. I clapped my hand over my mouth as I read the word on all three tests.

Pregnant

Tears welled up in my eyes as a smile grew on my face. I was pregnant again. I knew I had to schedule an appointment before I told anyone, especially Ant, so I did that.

I checked the time and got my bag ready to leave, wiping the tears out of my eyes.

Anthony seemed to relax more when I told him I had schedule a doctors appointment to check out my morning sickness. It was pretty obvious he was having a stressful week at the studio, so I wanted to make this surprise perfect for him.

At my appointment it was confirmed that I was a month and a half pregnant with a baby due in late April. An idea had popped into my head and after the appointment I drove to the nearest store and bought two cute little baby shoes. When I got home I put them in a gift box, hiding it so Anthony and Star wouldn't find it.

Anthony was more relieved when I told him I was fine and it was a small bug that would pass soon. I decided to tell him on Friday night after he had gotten home and we had put Star to bed.

When he got home, I could easily see the tension in him.

"Long day baby?" I asked, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. He sighed and I pulled him into a tight hug, letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"So long," he mumbled. "I'm glad the weekends here."

As soon as he got upstairs, his smile grew a bit when Star ran over, jumping into his arms. "Papa's home!" She exclaimed. "I missed you!"

Some of the tension rolled off of him and he kissed her forehead. "I missed you too sweetheart," he said.

I saw the rest of his stress dissipate completely as the night grew on, Star making both of us smile.

But later in the night, it was just the two of us curled up on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Ant," I said softly. "I know this week was pretty stressful for you, so I got you a present."

"Really?" He asked, sitting up.

I nodded and got up to grab it. The box was buried in a drawer in our closet, a place where I knew he wouldn't have found it.

I came back into the sitting room, handing it to him and sitting back down on the couch.

He opened it and when he saw the shoes he looked a little confused.

"Babe, these are too big for Star," he told me and I laughed softly.

"Yes I know that. They're for someone else though," I responded.

I saw the look of realization grow on his face and he looked up at me. "Jas are you pregnant again?" He asked.

I nodded, smiling wider and seeing tears well up in his eyes. He stood, picking me up and spinning me around.

"O-oh my God, I can't believe this," he said, trying to keep his voice down so he wouldn't wake Star. "How long have you known?"

"Only a couple days," I responded. "The doctor says they're due in late April."

"I'm so happy right now," he said, pressing a kiss to my lips. I smiled, cupping his face. When we broke away, he kneeled down, pushing my shirt up and setting his hand on my stomach.

"Hi little one," he mumbled. "I'm so happy to meet you. I love you so, so much." He pressed a couple kisses to my still flat stomach, then stood back up, putting his arm around my waist.

"My god, another little one," he said. "I love you so much Jazzy."

"I love you too my baby," I responded.

We love pregnancy fluff. Also getting my braces off in a week much excite