Chapter 2

Persephone wakes up from her sleep at the sound of her name being called. 

"Persephone! Psst!" The voice whispers. 

She looks around her dark room for the clock. Midnight. 

"Persephone! Over here!" The voice calls again. 

Confused, the Goddess of Spring stumbles out of her bed and looks around her room. After glancing around her room, she spots a lavender-colored goddess outside her window. 

"Aphrodite?" She widens her eyes before opening her window. 

"Jeez," Aphrodite rolls her eyes as she steps into her room, "I've been standing out there for like ten minutes." She takes a moment to glance at Persephone. "The earrings I gave you look good on you, doll."  

"What are you doing here? And why were you outside my window in the first place?" Persephone throws her arms up in the air. 

"It's not like I could just knock on the front door and waltz right in," she rolls her eyes again, "Artemis isn't too fond of me." 

"Why?" 

"Hellooo," she elongates the 'o', "I'm the goddess of love, sexuality, and everything Artmeis hates." 

"I see your point," Persephone nods, "But still! What in Olympus are you doing here?" 

"Remember what I said earlier? About revenge?" 

"I didn't think you meant tonight!" 

"Tonight's the perfect time!" 

Persephone sighs before pondering the situation. Did she really want revenge on Apollo? Yes. She definitely did. But how?

"What're we going to do?" Persephone finally asks. 

A smile plays on Aphrodite's lips before she places a hand on Persepheon's shoulder. "Doll, I hate how Apollo just walked into your room in the middle of the night. So, I thought it would only be appropriate to return the favor." 

"You want me to... rape him?" Persephone's eyes widen. 

"Uh..." Aphrodite turns her eyes to the ceiling while thinking it over, "I mean, if you want, sure. It wasn't what I was thinking but..."

"No! No!" Persephone puts her hands up as she shakes her head, "I don't. I was just confused." 

"What I meant was we sneak into his house, and you get your revenge!" 

"How?" 

"Whatever you want," Aphrodite shrugs, "Steal his stuff, light them on fire. If you want, you can light him on fire." Aphrodite giggles at the thought. "Imagine that, the God of the Sun on fire." 

Persphone groans before rubbing her temple with her pointer fingers. "I'm not lighting him on fire." 

"Then it's up to you," Aphrodite shrugs once again, "That's just what I'd do." 

Persephone ponders her situation for a second before a light of realization dawns on her face. 

"I think I've got an idea." 

... 

"Okay, I've disabled his cameras and shattered a back window earlier today," Aphrodite explains while driving towards Apollo's home. 

Persephone's eyes instinctively widen for what has to be the 100th time today. She gives Aphrodite a side eye. "What?" Persephone gasps, "That's illegal!" 

"Like what he did to you wasn't," she scoffs. 

Persephone falls silent. The goddess next to her did have a point. Persephone could do anything short of murder to Apollo, and it still wouldn't be as bad as what he did to her.