Meeting New Friends

In Academy City:
As they were walking, Misaka told kuroko of how he saw this creature.
Kuroko: So let me get this straight. You saw my sissy in trouble with a bunch of guys and you to decided to fight together?
Sonic: Yep that's basically it. Kinda think of it, I haven't herd of yo name before. What is it?
Misaka: I'm Mikoto Misaka. And you are?
Sonic: I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog, The fastest thing alive!
Kuroko: The fastest thing alive? So you have super speed?
Sonic: Yep.
Misaka: I notice it when we were fighting those guys.
Kuroko: But still sissy, how many times must I repeat myself before you listen? Maintaining public order within Academy City is the duty of us judgement members. Having you do whatever you like gives us a ton of trouble. Are you even listening, onee-sama?
Misaka: It's not like I could help it. It was over before your people even showed up.
Sonic: True.
Kuroko: If students without the proper authority start acting as vigilantes...
Sonic, Misaka: Huh?
Kuroko: Then they'll be on the receiving end of the higher-ups' hungry stares. But anyway, where did you come from?
Sonic: I came from Mobius and I'm not just a hedgehog, I'm a mobian.
Misaka, Kuroko: A mobian?
Sonic:Yep. I'm a animal but with human traits.
Kuroko: No wonder how you can stand on two legs.
Misaka: But what I wanna know is how are you here?
Sonic: In my world, there was a evil scientist who uses animals as robots for his bidding.
Kuroko: Using animals to make them robots? That's so rude.
Sonic: Yeah. His name is Eggman.
Misaka: Pft. Eggman?!
Kuroko: Eggman?!
Misaka: Ha ha ha!
Sonic: Yeah I know, but he's not as easy as you think. He's in your world probably doing evil plans and we have to stop him. Anyway, are you wearing school uniforms?
Kuroko: Yes. We're middle schoolers.
Sonic: Oh.
They walked down to where the vending machine was.
Misaka: Anyway, even so Kuroko, you'll just have to arrive here sooner. Besides, the reputation of Academy City has really fallen recently.
Sonic: Falling?
Misaka: Yep. Despite the fact that they covered the city with security androids, those kind of idiots still exist. Even though they insist on the whole "forefront of science" thing...
Misaka walks next to the vending machine.
Kuroko: Onee-sama, heh?
Sonic: Huh?
Misaka spins around and kicks the vending machine.
Misaka: Damn it!
Kuroko: Ahhhhh!
Sonic: Wow.
A drink falls in the bin as Misaka picks it up.
Misaka: It doesn't even make much of a difference in our lives, does it?
Kuroko: Onee-sama, you... You went and wore that inelegant article of clothing under your skirt again.
Misaka: Where are you looking?! I move more easily this way and-
Sonic: I think it's fine.
Misaka: Really?
Sonic: Yeah. If that's how you feel, then do it.
Misaka: Thanks Sonic. You see that kuroko, Sonic has better sense than you!
Sonic looks behind as he sees robots.
Sonic: Uhh, What are those things?
Without a second, Kuroko grabs Misaka and Sonic as they disappeared. They teleported to one of the buildings.
Kuroko: Please refrain from such rash actions.
Sonic: Thats so cool! You can use teleportation? and you can use lighting?
Misaka: I wouldn't exactly say lighting. It's kinda like a railgun.
Sonic: A railgun?
Misaka: I can use projectiles to use my railgun on which will go twice as fast.
Sonic: Awesome.
Kuroko: My, I'm late. I must be off.
Misaka: Hm? Oh, that's right, today is the System Scan.
Sonic: What's that?
Kuroko: It's where the teachers can see what level you are. There's 0 to 5 levels. I'm a Level 4 while Misaka is a Level 5.
Sonic: Cool.
Misaka: We should get going.
In the school:
Sonic: Woah, what school is this?
Kuroko: This is Tokiwadai Private Middle School, one of the main central middle schools.
Sonic: Wow.
Misaka: Sonic, it's best if you don't come in the school. People will be freaked out about a hedgehog walking around the school.
Sonic: Then what do I do then?
Misaka: Just find something to do here in this city. Just find a food place Joseph's and we'll be there soon.
Sonic: Ok then.
Kuroko: Okay, we should get going sissy.
As the two left, Sonic was wondering what to do in this city.
Sonic: Hmm. There may be other schools here so I might check them out.
Sonic runs around when he sees another middle school.
Sonic: There we go, another school. Ahh what am I doing? There's nothing to do.
He then looked to a side and saw a girl with a flower on her head staring at him.
Sonic: Uhhh...
Girl: W-What are you?!
Sonic: Hold on I'm a hedgehog.
Girl: A hedgehog that can stand umm no.
Sonic then see another girl coming towards the flower girl.
Girl2: U-i-ha-ru!
The girl pulled up the other ones skirt.
Sonic: Uhh...
Girl2: I see, so it's light pink polka dots today.
Uiharu: Ahhhhh! What are you doing all of a sudden, Saten-san?!
Saten: Well, well, using honorifics with a classmate. By the way, who's that behind you?
Uiharu: Oh him, umm who are you?
Sonic: I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog. It's nice to meet you two.
Saten: I've never seen a animal that talks. Are you a alien?
Sonic: What?! No I'm not! I'm a mobian!
Uiharu, Saten: Mobian?
Sonic: I'll tell you guys when we're walking.
Sonic talked with the girls about how he came here and a mobian.
Uiharu: I think I know what's happening now.
Saten: I can't believe something like you exist.
Sonic: Well I do and anyway, what was that about?
Uiharu: Yeah, Saten? Your so mean.
Saten: Sorry, sorry, I got carried away. Want to see my panties, to get even?
Sonic: What?!
Uiharu: No, thank you! Geez, Saten...
Saten: Oh come to think of it, how did it go?
Uiharu: How did what go?
Saten: Isn't that obvious? Your System Scan.
Uiharu: Oh... An absolute disaster. Level 1, same as ever. The same level as I've been since grade school.
Sonic: Oh... I'm sure you'll get a better level soon. I know it.
Uiharu: Thanks, Sonic. My homeroom teacher even said, "Are those flowers on your head just for show? Use the full blooming power of those flowers to make your own power rating blossom, too!"
Sonic: Wow.
Saten: Uh, there's so much in your homeroom teacher's lecture that I could make jokes about, but anyhow, cheer up, okay? Even at level 1, you're fine. I'm a Level 0– an incompetent.
Sonic: To me, it doesn't matter what level you are. That level is in your heart.
Uiharu: Yeah... your right.
Saten: But not to worry about that. As long as I enjoy myself every day, everything's okay.
Uiharu: Saten...
Saten: Here, listen to this and cheer up.
Sonic: Hmm, What is it?
Uiharu: It's Hitotsui Hajime! Is this...?
Saten: I downloaded a pre-release song of his. The album that contains this song goes on sale today.
Uiharu: Do you But the CD, even after downloading it?
Saten: It's winning these kickoff limited release 100-name-drawing premium goods that's the mark of a true fan, you know!
Sonic: I don't know what it is, but it sounds cool.
Uiharu: How can you hear it when it's on our ears?
Sonic: I have good hearing. I'm a hedgehog after all.
Saten: Now lets go there, together, to buy it!
Uiharu: But I have to see Shirai Kuroko today.
Sonic: Kuroko? I know her.
Uiharu: You do?
Sonic: Yeah we met in the alleyway.
Saten: Shirai? You mean Shirai Kuroko, from Judgement?
Uiharu: My fondest wish, to be introduced to Misaka, is coming true. One of the only seven Level 5s in all of Academy City, the Ace Of Tokiwadai, Misaka Mikoto!
Sonic: I also know her.
Saten: Tokiwadai's Level 5? I'll bet she's just another one of those jerk wads who flaunt their ability while looking down on you.
Sonic: I don't think so. She's a really nice person, I saw it myself.
Uiharu: Exactly, she's not.
Saten: I mean, those people all treat everyone beneath them with contempt. They disgust me. What's worse, she's the darling of Tokiwadai.
Uiharu: Isn't it nice that she's a "darling"?! No in fact, it's that much nicer because she's a darling!
Saten: Hey, you're just starry-eyed over seeing a celebrity, aren't you?
Sonic: He he.
Uiharu: Th-That's not true. And by the way, the fact that I come from Nish-Kasai has nothing to do with it. Say, given the occasion, Saten, why don't you come along?
Sonic: Yeah. If you think she's like that, then see it for yourself.
Saten: I-I don't really...
Uiharu: It's okay, it's okay.
Saten: Okay, maybe, but... hey!
Uiharu takes Saten's hand as the run off.
Sonic: (They really are good friends to talk to. I should follow them.)
With Misaka and Kuroko at Joseph's:
Misaka: One of my fans?
Kuroko: She's in charge of my backup at Judgement's 177th Branch. She is always asking to meet you, sissy, if even just once.
Misaka: Uhh.
Kuroko: Sissy, I am aware that nowadays, the behavior of your fans can be somewhat annoying. However, Uiharu is a reasonable, polite girl. Besides, she's one of the few girls that I will call a friend, so I'm asking on my behalf. Of course, to keep your stress to s minimum, sissy, I have nearly arranged the schedule for today—
Misaka takes the journal from Kuroko and reads it.
Kuroko: Hey!
Misaka: What do we have here? Date plan with sissy using Uiharu as a ruse. Part 1: Foster friendship at a family restaurant. Part 2: Lingering shop (purchase "big moment" underwear) Part 3: Shopping at an aroma shop. Part 4: Ditch Uiharu. Part5: Go to the hotel with sissy. In other words, you're using your reasonable, polite friend to fulfill your perverted desires. Just reading this has built up a tremendous amount of stress.
Misaka squeezes Kuroko's cheeks.
Kuroko: Ow-w-w-w! You've got it all wrong, sissy...
Misaka: Well, even so... she's your friend, Kuroko. What choice is there?
Kuroko: Si— sissy!
Misaka: Woah, Kuroko!
Kuroko: Sissy, I did not know that that is how you felt about me! I could just... just... go crazy!
As Misaka turns to the window, two girls and Sonic were looking.
Girl: Miss...? I'm terribly sorry, but you're disturbing the other customers.
Misaka then hits Kuroko in the head as there outside.
Kuroko: And with that out of the way, allow me to do the introductions. This is Uiharu Kazari, first-year at Sakugawa Middle School.
Uiharu: P-Pleased to meet you. I'm am Uiharu Kazari.
Kuroko: And this is...
Saten: Hi there. I'm Uiharu's classmate, Saten Ruiko. I'm tagging along with her, but I couldn't tell you why. By the way, my power rating is Level 0.
Uiharu: S-Saten, how can you just...
Misaka: Uiharu and Saten. I'm Misaka Mikoto. Nice to meet you.
Saten: N-Nice to meet you.
Uiharu: It is a pleasure.
Sonic: And you all should know who I am. I'm Sonic, Sonic The Hedgehog. Nice to meet you guys.
Kuroko: Now that introductions have been made without incident, and though the timetable has been thrown off somewhat, I have neatly arranged a schedule for today—
Misaka hits Kuroko in the head again.
Misaka: Sheesh. Well, standing around here isn't going to get us anywhere. How about first, we go to the Game Center?
Sonic: Really? Alright!
Saten: The Game Center?
Misaka: Come on, Kuroko, we're going.
Misaka then smiles as they walk through the city.
Kuroko: My word, sissy... Rather than playing games or browsing magazines, you should have hobbies more fitting for someone like you, such as flowers, or a harp.
Misaka: Buzz off. How are tea ceremonies and the harp more like me?
Sonic: Exactly. Gaming is more fun, especially with friends.
They then got a newspaper as they walked.
Saten: You know something? She's not at all a darling, is she?
Uiharu: And she doesn't look down on us, either.
Saten: What's that?
Uiharu: It looks like there's a new crepe stand.
It says that the first hundred customers get a free Gekota mascot present.
Saten: What a chintzy-looking character. Who would go for something like that these days?
Saten bumps into misaka.
Saten: Excuse me...
Uiharu: Misaka...?
Sonic: What's wrong?
Kuroko: What is the matter, sissy? Oh, are you interested in the crepe stand? Or perhaps... are you interested in any free giveaway you can find?
Misaka starts to blush.
Misaka: W-What are you talking about?! I-I don't care about any "Gekota." I mean, he's just a frog. An amphibian. In what world are girls thrilled to get a prize like...
Sonic: I mean it's right there.
The four see the Gekota on misaka's case. Sonic, Kuroko, Uiharu, Saten: Pftt!
Misaka: Forget about it! Let's go!
At Creps Rablm:
Misaka: Wow... look at all of these people.
Uiharu: Why are there so many little children?
Sonic: Beats me.
Sonic's stomach starts to rumble.
Sonic: Man, I'm so hungry.
Saten: Well you came to the right place. This stuff is great.
Uiharu: It looks like our timing is just unlucky.
Kuroko: I will go save us a bench.
Uiharu: Oh, then I'll come, too. Saten, would you get something for us, as well?
Kuroko: We'll pay you back afterward!
Saten: Huh? Wait.
Saten turns around seeing Misaka, un-patient
Misaka: Hmm? What?
Saten: Nothing. Um, care to switch places?
Misaka: I-I don't care who's first. As long as I can buy a crepe, I'm good...
Kids: All right! I got a Gekota! Me too! Me too!
Sonic: Sure smells delicious.
Misaka: Hopefully they don't run out some.
After a few minutes they got to their order.
Worker: Thanks you for waiting. Here you go. It's the last one:
Saten: Thanks. Wait, huh? Last one?
Misaka, then falls on her knees being depressed.
Sonic: M-Misaka...?
Saten: U-Um... If you want it, here.
Misaka: You're sure?! You really mean it?!
Saten: Y-Yeah...
Misaka: Thank you!
Saten: S-Sure...
As the two got their Crepe, Sonic goes last.
Worker: Oh, I'm sorry. There's no more Crepe here. I'm terribly sorry.
Sonic: Huh? What?!
Sonic goes back to the bench where the others are.
Uiharu: Sonic, where's your Crepe?
Sonic: Don't have any.
Saten: Oh.
Kuroko tries to get Misaka to eat her Crepe. Misaka notices Sonic didn't had one.
Misaka: Poor, Sonic.
Misaka looks at her Crepe and goes to Sonic.
Misaka: Here.
Sonic: Huh?
Misaka: Have some of mine.
Sonic: You mean it?
Misaka: Of course. Take a bite of mine, as a thanks.
Sonic: T-Thanks, Misaka.
Sonic takes a bite of Misaka's Crepe and was delighted by it.
Sonic: It's really good.
Misaka: I know right?
Kuroko was stunned by Misaka sharing her Crepe to Sonic.
Kuroko: Sissy, do you mean that even though I am right here, you had a indirect kiss from Sonic?!
Misaka: Huh?
Kuroko: I won't have it! Sissy, your lips, your scent, your taste, and your teeth are all mine!
Misaka: Calm down, Kuroko!
Sonic: He he...
Saten: I don't think I can keep up with your friends.
Uiharu look behind and saw a bank.
Saten: What is it?
Uiharu: Oh, I was just noticing that bank. Why would the security shutters be down in the middle of the day?
All of them looked at the bank when a explosion came, blasting the shutters.
All the people were scared running around.
Saten: W-What was that?
Sonic: What the heck is going on?
Kuroko: Uiharu, contact Antiskill and see if anyone is hurt! Please hurry!
Uiharu: R-Right!
Misaka: Kuroko!
Kuroko: No you don't, sissy. Maintaining the public safety of Academy City is a job for those of us in Judgement. This time, please be sure to behave yourself.
Uiharu gets her phone and calls Antiskill.
Uiharu: Yes, that's correct. There's a bank robbery in progress across on the edge of District 7. Requesting Antiskill to this location.
Another explosion happened as burglars were running to their getaway vehicle.
Burglar: Come on, get the lead out! Move it, or...
Kuroko: Hold it!
The burglars stoped as Kuroko step in.
Kuroko: Judgement! You're under arrest for destruction of property and bank robbery.
The burglars then looked at each other and laughs.
Burglar3: What's with this little kid? Is Judgement short on staff?
Burglar2: Hey, little lady, go find somewhere else to be, or you're gonna get hurt!
Kuroko walks forward as the burglar goes to attack, but Kuroko dodges it.
Kuroko: With a flunky lune like that...
Kuroko puts his hand down and trips him with her shoe, as he flips over and falls.
Kuroko: Your marked for death.
Burglar3: Wha—?
Burglar: Why, you...!
Saten: Amazing!
Sonic: Wow!
Misaka: That's Kuroko for you.
Uiharu: No you can't! If you leave the square now...
Assistant: But...
Misaka: What's wrong?
Uiharu: Well, you see...
Assistant: We're missing one of our boys!
Misaka, Sonic, Saten: Huh?!
Assistant: He said he left something on the bus a moment ago.
Okay, Uiharu and I will—
Saten: I'm coming, too!
Sonic: Same here!
Misaka: All right. Let's split up and look for him.
With Kuroko:
The burglar had fire coming from his hand.
Burglar: It's too late for a second thoughts now.
Kuroko: (A pyrokineticist? Geez...)
Burglar: I'll reduce you to ashes.
Kuroko runs to the side.
Burglar3: Hey, watch it!
Burglar: You're not getting away!
The burglar shoots fire, coming for Kuroko, but she teleported.
Kuroko: Who says...
Burglar: She disappeared!
Kuroko: I'm running away?
Kuroko teleports to the back of the burglar hitting his head.
The burglar falls to the floor as Kuroko teleports needles to the outside of his upper body.
Burglar: A t-teleporter?!
Kuroko: If you resist any further, I'll teleport this next one directly inside your body.
With Sonic and the rest:
Misaka: Find anything?!
Sonic: Nope!
Uiharu: No, nothing!
Misaka: Geez, where did he go?!
Sonic: He couldn't have gone that far!
Saten was crawling looking for the boy until she saw the burglar going for the kid.
Burglar3: Hey, Who are you?! Perfect timing! You're coming with me!
Boy: Hey, mister, who are you?
Burglar3: Never mind, just come with me! Now!
Saten: (I've gotta do something.)
Sonic sees Saten running towards the burglar.
Sonic: (Oh no, Saten! I gotta hurry!)
Sonic follows Saten to the burglar and the boy.
Misaka: Maybe we should look around the square again.
Burglar3: Wah! What do you want?! Let me go!
The rest looked over to Saten holding the boy.
Saten: No!
Burglar3: Damn it!
Sonic: No!
As the burglar goes to kick Saten and the kid, Sonic runs just in time as he took the hit.
Sonic: Guahh!
Saten: Sonic!
The burglar goes to the car.
Uiharu: Sonic!
Kuroko: Sonic!
Misaka: Kuroko!
Kuroko: He?!
Misaka: From here on, this fight is personal for me. I hate to do this, but I have to get involved.
Misaka stands as electricity flows through her.
Burglar: I just remembered! If you're caught by Judgement, you're done for, thanks to a worst-case teleporter who will trample you body and soul, such that you'll never get up again!
The burglar gets in the car where Misaka is.
Kuroko: Who are you talking about?
Burglar3: Damn it! Like I'm gonna turn tail and run!
Burglar: In addition, the teleporter's heart and soul are held captive by a powerful electromaster!
Misaka takes out a coin in her hand.
Burglar3: If that's how u want it, I'm taking you out, too!
Saten looks at Sonic on the floor.
Saten: Sonic, you saved me!
Sonic: Of course wouldn't I?
Boy: Thank you!
Sonic: He he. You're welcome kid!
Kuroko: Yes. That girl there is the cream of the 23 million people in Academy City.
Misaka tosses up the coin in the air as the burglar drives the car coming for Misaka.
Sonic: Misaka...?
Misaka: Sonic, you did a good job! You should take a rest.
Sonic: Yeah...
Kuroko: Third-ranked among the seven Level 5s...
Misaka flicks the coin as it zooms to the car like a laser.
Kuroko: Railgun, Misaka Mikoto, my sissy.
The car flips over her as it crashes down to the
road.
Kuroko: Pride Of Tokiwadai Middle School, the ultimate, unstoppable shock princess.
Sonic: Amazing...
Sonic falls unconscious.
Uiharu: In—
Saten: Incredible...
The airbag saves the burglar as they all been under arrest.
Uiharu: Zero injuries among the general population. Also...
Girl: P-Please, keep walking.
As the two were going in the car, Kuroko talked to the last burglar.
Kuroko: Your ability was not half-bad.
Burglar: Huh?
Kuroko: Right around Level 3, I would say. It looks like you caught up in the exhilaration of your ability, and chose the wrong path. Please, go take a hard look at yourself, and then make a fresh start of things.
Kuroko walks off as the burglar goes in the car.
Mom: Really, thank you so very much.
Saten: No... not at all...
Mom: I don't know what I can say to thank you. Come on, you too.
Boy: Thank you, lady.
Saten was happy that she saved the boy.
A few minutes later:
Misaka: That was nicely handled, Saten.
Saten: Huh?
Misaka: It was awfully heroic of you.
Saten: You, too, Misaka.
Misaka: How's Sonic?
Saten: He's okay. He's just unconscious.
Misaka: Thats good. (Your a good person, Sonic.)
Kuroko: Sissy!
Kuroko teleports to Misaka.
Misaka: Hey, Kuroko! Stop clinging onto me!
Uiharu: Saten! Are you hurt badly?
Saten: I'm fine, but Sonic saved me from him.
Uiharu: Poor Sonic.
Sonic finally gets up.
Sonic: Awwww man... what happened?
Saten: Sonic!
Uiharu: Your okay!
Misaka: Hey Sonic, you okay
Sonic: Yeah. Man that hurt. (Must've been from that fight with Metal Sonic.)
Uiharu: I'm glad your okay!
Sonic: Thanks.
Kuroko: Sissy!
Misaka: Cut it out, Kuroko!
Saten: Misaka was awfully heroic.
Misaka: Knock it off, already!
Misaka shocks Kuroko as she falls on the floor.
Sonic: Ha ha ha!
That's it for this chapter. Sonic has met new friends and come together with his other friends. Unfortunately burglars were stealing from the bank. Thankfully they were able to stop the burglars and they were sent to jail. What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!!!