The agreements between FFC and the TMC
The first agreement between the Coalition Of Freedom & Change
(FFC) and the Transitional Military Council (TMC) was on July 17th, when they both agreed on the political document which stated and specified the structure and roles of the 3 ruling levels which are:-
1. Sovereign Council
2. Council Of Ministers
3. Legislative Council
The final agreement was on August 17th when they both agreed on the constitutional document which clarified and gave more details about each of the three ruling levels.

This is called a separation of powers, that divides the main authorities and powers of a government into three separate branches, to prevent a singular governmental agency or branch from becoming too powerful. This was originally an idea from the ancient Greeks, then re-popularized in Europe sometime before the 1700s, and then eventually adopted by the USA after its formation and independence.
Most developed countries have civilian oversight of military institutions like the military. This means that military officers don't hold public office or have any control over the laws. In addition, the President is a civilian with the full control to order members of the military (though he can't declare war without congressional approval). That's why there hasn't been a single military coup in the history of the United States, why there hasn't been one in hundreds of years within France, UK, Germany, etc. In Sudan though, we've reached a point of literal military hegemony. Military hegemony is basically when the military institution gains so much power, that other governmental agencies and bodies are essentially irrelevant.
However, as aforementioned the transitional government here is split into the Sovereign Council, Legislative Council, and Council of Ministers. Sudan's judicial council is on its own separate agency, independent of all three of these other branches.
The Sovereign Council:
The Sovereign Council is the 5+5+1 council of civilians selected by the FFC, and including military officers from the TMC. The Sovereign Council is currently chaired by Burhan for 19 months, but it has largely ceremonial powers compared to the Legislative Council and the Council Of Ministers.
The Sovereign Council has over 15 main authorities and powers; basically they nominate the Prime Minister and then confirm or deny his picks for the cabinet of ministers (by majority vote).
They confirm the appointment of regional governors (after they are chosen by the Prime Minister). They also have the ability and power to declare war against other nations (after legislative approval), sign treaties with other nations (with legislative approval), and to negotiate on behalf of the state of Sudan internationally (Though they can't make major decisions without legislative approval) basically, they're the weakest in terms of power and authority because they require the Legislative Council's approval in order to make major decisions or
changes Legislative council is 2/3 FFC nominated, and 1/3 parties that aren't in the FFC. Basically, they are in charge of changing the laws, making new laws, amending old ones, etc.
The members of the Sovereign Council
6 Civilians:
1. Aysha Musa Al-Saeed.
2. Hassan Mohamed IdreesGadi.
3. Al-SiddigTaor.
4. Mohamed Al-FakiSuliman.
5. Mohamed Hassan Al-Taishi.
6- Rajaa Nicola Abdel-Maseeh.

5 Soldiers:
1. Abdelfatah Al-Burhan (President )
2. Mohamed Hamdan Daglo (Vice President)
3. Shams-Eldeen Al-Kabashi.
4. Yasir Abdelrahman Hassan Al-Atta.
5. Ibrahim Jabir Ibrahim.
And then finally, there's the Council Of Ministers who are in charge of various important agencies and ministries that will determine how the nation is run on a day-to-day basis. For example the Minister of Finance can make proposals to change the budget, and to determine how best to repair the economy along with his team. The Minister of Agriculture would be in charge of farming industry, and make proposals and changes that benefit domestic farmers.
The only important thing to note is that the chosen Prime Minister can pick and choose who he wants to be a minister of whatever sector/industry, and the Sovereign Council would confirm or deny this pick. Ministers can also hire and fire people who work in their agencies and industries at their discretion For example; the Minister of Finance could fire the heads of banks and appoint new ones. The Minister of Defense and Interior are going to be chosen and confirmed by the military members of the Sovereign Council.
In summation, Sudan's revolution has led to the promise of sweeping socio-economic change, with a new interim government who claims to be committed to the restoration of true democracy within a new Sudan. The echoes and after effects of the Sudanese

revolution have far reaching impacts on the international community as well. It shows people from all over the merits and strengths of social media awareness campaigns, such as the "Red for Kashmir" and "Red for Yemen" campaign which drew direct inspiration from the "Blue for Sudan" campaign. Sudan's history and march towards democracy has been a long one, and fraught with economic hardships, tribal and racial divisions, and even civil wars. However, all of these events have hopefully culminated in the creation of a free and prosperous Sudan. The Sudan we've always dreamed of.