2

All of these revolutions were "Pre-Inqaz revolutions", Al-Inqaz came into power on July 30th, 1989 when Al-Bashir with the help of Dr. Hassan Al-Turabi and the Islamic Front made a Coupe de'tat on Alsadiq Almahadi's elected and democratic government.
The first Post-Inqaz revolution was in September 2013, when Omer Al-Bashir's corrupt government raised the fuel and civilians consumption subsidies prices. However, the non-violent protests were met with heavy tear gas, rubber and live ammunition, kidnapping, abduction and so many other horrible things. The fourth one was in 2016 when the Sudanese Doctors Association called for a national wide strike because of the unfair treatment doctors were being treated with at that time. It wasn't really a big one, but it facilitated the way to December's revolution.
The fifth and the current revolution: On the 19th of December 2018 and after 29 years of Al-Inqaz, The Islamic front, Omer Al- Bashir and the National Congress Party rule, Al-inqaz or "The Islamic Salvation" as they call themselves left the people begging and struggling for the basic needs of life. Al-Inqaz destroyed Sudan's social life, economy, health, education, interior and exterior affairs with the world. The amount of corruption and
2

oppression in Al-Inqaz era is unimaginable when compared to the past Sudanese governments. They came feigning Islam and religion and this was one of their biggest mistakes.
As aforementioned, on the 19th of December 2018, the people of Sudan have decided that enough is enough and that Al-Inqaz regime must fall no matter what, and went out in Atabara demanding for the fall of Al-Inqaz regime by chanting:
"Just fall, that is all" "The government of bloodshed, falls." "The government of the Islamic front (Jabha Islamiya), falls" "The military rule must fall, the military rule cannot be appreciated"
And then on December 25th, the first protest in Khartoum was held in Al-Souq Al-Arabi, downtown Khartoum. The protest was met with tear gas, both rubber and live ammunition fired by the NISS and Police forces. There was no noticeable presence of the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) at that time. On the 22nd of January and after 1 month of protesting Al-Bashir declared National-Wide one year state of emergency and appointed a new prime minister, but left the country's defense, foreign and justice ministers in place. Just hours after announcing that he would dissolve the country's central and state governments, Al-Bashir appointed new state governors who were all from the military, according to a presidency statement. The people of course were not happy, in fact they were angry and furious. Few hours after the declaration of the state of emergency, thousands of people went out in Al- Siteen street, Khartoum East to express their anger and exasperation towards this provoking decision. The time from December 25th - April 11th was a very hard and challenging time, many opposition leaders were arrested by the National Intelligence & Security Services (NISS) including Dr. Mohamed Naji Al-Assam the representative of SPA (Sudanese Professionals Association) who was then released on April 11 after Al-Bashir was ousted by the Military.