New Students, teacher and a warning

Y/n: "What brings you here Sub Zero?"

Sub Zero: "I wish to send a message to you, someone is after you"

Y/n: "And who would that be?..."

Sub Zero: "Gouki"

Y/n's eyes widened, he felt cold not just because of the environment but because of fear. Sub Zero sighed as he put a reassuring hand on Y/n's shoulder.

Sub Zero: "You'll have to face him alone, if it means to keep harm away from your brothers."

Y/n: "You're right, thank you for the warning Sub Zero"

He nodded as he teleported away.

-timeskip-

Y/n was in the gym practicing with Ken, he was learning to improve his kicks since Ken is a kick heavy fighter. Ken taught Y/n some kicking techniques he used in a previous sparring match.

Ken: "When you kick don't try to swing your leg and try to snap your leg instead, it will help with speed if practiced long enough it will be like second nature and will be stronger"

Y/n tried it on a bag, he put some impact on it but not enough. He decided to practice it until he gets it better, Y/n looked at Ken.

Y/n: "Thanks Ken, I really appreciate it"

Ken: "No problem, later you'll teach me that shoryuken combo yeah?"

Y/n: "Yeah of course, I'm gonna go outside to get some air so I'll see you guys later."

Y/n and Ken fist bumps and then Y/n teleported to the emerald forest, he goes to a small creek and goes on his knees and closed his eyes letting his mind be cleared.

Y/n heard the water flow downwards which was a peaceful music to his ears, he then heard a snap of a twig causing him to get up and look around

Y/n heard the water flow downwards which was a peaceful music to his ears, he then heard a snap of a twig causing him to get up and look around. He then took out some shurikens and looked around the tree lines to see if there was anyone spying on him, he then threw his shurikens to the left causing it to hit an incoming barrage of four kunai. Y/n then took out his chain dart and swung it to a ready position.

Y/n: "I know you're out there! Come out!"

Y/n then sees a pair of hands come up.

???: "Ok! Ok! I surrender"

A girl came out of the bushes, she had her hair tied in a very unique way, she had a strap on her thigh which carried kunai, forearm guards and shin guards, a mask that hid the bottom half of her face and wore a school uniform that was outside of Beacon. Y/n put away his chain dart.

Y/n: "Is there any reason that you followed me?"

???: "N-No not exactly..."

Y/n: "...excuse me what"

???: "I got bored okay?"

The two shared a silence together, but then the girl spoke up

???: "I'm Ibuki"