Chapter 3-Where you meet someone new

You woke up with a throbbing headache and groaned. "So it's going to be one of these days, huh?" You sigh loudly and frown. You HATED working with headaches, mostly because nobody ever had ibuprofen, including yourself. You get on your feet and stumble around to the bathroom, hissing as your shoulder runs into a wall corner.

   Sluggishly slipping on your clothing, you decide to skip breakfast, and try to get to the bar as fast as possible. Speed-walking as quickly as possible you try to dodge any unfriendly looking creature, human or otherwise. Making it to the bar, you ear-drums are immediately assaulted with an incredibly loud voice. 

   "HONESTLY, SANS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP COMING TO THIS...ESTABLISHMENT." You have to force your jaw to not open in shock. There's another skeleton, and holy shit is he tall! He must be around 7', at least! He looks down at you, standing next to a nervous looking Sa-..Bones. Heh. 

   "FINALLY, SOMEBODY WHO HOPEFULLY KNOWS HOW TO DO SOMETHING AROUND HERE!" He sends a unsubtle glare to Georges, who's gills flare a bit. He snaps his long boney fingers near your face, startling you and bringing you back to reality. 

   "WELL, HUMAN? DON'T JUST STAND AROUND!" You fumble around in your pocket and bring out your spare pad and pen for customers like the skeleton. 

  "Y-yes sir, may i take your order?" His facial expression contorts into one of annoyance. 

  "I'LL HAVE THING MOST EXPENSIVE THING ON THE MENU. MAKE IT QUICK, HUMAN OR YOU'LL LOSE YOUR BEST CUSTOMER." He orders, and you cringe a little, the only thing you can think of is what a Karen. 

   "Right away sir, so you'll be ordering the Pepper and Herb crusted prime rib?" The skeleton has the nerve to roll his eyelights at you. You bite your lip and hold in the irritation. You glance at Bones and see him giving you a hard stare, so you try to calm down. 

   "YES, ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING?" The skeleton says snarkily. You sigh and head to the kitchen after muttering a 'no sir.' 

~~~~~~~~~Prime Rib time!~~~~~~~~~~~

(Here ya'll,  a delicious recipe from Author ;)

www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx?id=663

Papyrus had a smaller version. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It's ready!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   You all but jog out of the kitchen, and set the meal down in front of the tall skeleton. He looks at it and shoos you away, apparently deeming it edible. You breathe a sigh of relief and head to the backroom. Surprisingly, Georges is there already. He stands from his hard plastic folding chair when you enter.

   He crosses his arms. "Dammit, (Y/N), I'm really sorry about this...I hate that you have to deal with that kind of customer alone. Is everything going alright?" The poor monster looks very tired, but gives your hand a gentle squeeze. You give him an encouraging smile back. 

   "Of course, nothing i can't handle! Why don't you take a break? I can close the bar for 30 minutes or so if you'd like?" His eyes light up and he slumps back in the chair.

   "Y-yes, that'd be great..thank you (Y/N)." You nod and close the back room door as you walk out. Sweeping your eyes across the small bar, you see nobody there. You give yourself a small triumphant smile and set a, "back in 30 minutes!" sign on top of the bar counter. Suddenly, a loud voice jolts you out of your thoughts.

   "HUMAN! GET OVER HERE, I AM FINISHED WITH MY..MEAL." You grit your teeth a little and make your way over to the enormous monster. 

   "Thank you for letting me know, sir. Did you enjoy it?" You ask him, trying to be as polite as possible. He scoffs, but you notice all of the food is gone.