02 First Day of Work

Start from the beginning

(Ps. Can you tell the author of this story to make another scene for me and the other man first encounter? Because this is so classic and I'm always the one who gets suffer here - Sincerely, Shen Wei)

I need a few seconds to digest this situation, also to have the courage to open my eyes.  Well yeah, I did open my eyes and immediately met the other brown eyes.  To be honest his eyes are beautiful.  I can staring at his eyes for a whole day but I paused because I knew that was so many people in here, watching us.  So I stood up and tidied my clothes.  The man also stood up, his face looked very angry.  I looked at this man once again.  From his classy clothes and neat hair, I can tell right away that this man is no ordinary man, who was he?

  From his classy clothes and neat hair, I can tell right away that this man is no ordinary man, who was he?

"I ...... I apologize" I said and suddenly lowered my eyes as the other man gazed at me with his sharp but intimidating gaze.  People around me didn't help at all because they were also shocked and scared, I thought.

"Who are you?" That man finally asked

"Shen Wei, this is my first day of work"

"Huh?"  That man smirked "So you're my new secretary?"

Wait a minute ........ so this man is the big boss, uh ...  Zhao .. I didn't remember.  Zhao something I guess.  I will find out later.  But I need to blame Yezun because he jinxed me today.  I was late and bumped into the big boss, moreover I landed on his body.  You're doomed Shen Wei and this is your first day.  At least maybe I can write my name in The Guinness Book of World Records for getting fired at the first day of work, and it's not even a day, it's just the first 10 minutes of work.  Nice ...

"Well, congratulation Shen Wei, you just made not a one but two mistakes" That big boss said "First, you are late. Sure the work starts at 9 am but I always start to work at 8 am.  Second you bumped into me and made me fall.  That is inappropriate.  You fired!"

See?  I got fired when I needed this job so bad.  How could I help Yezun to pay the debt now?

"But boss" Someone behind the big boss said "It was my fault, I forgot to tell him about your work hour and I also forgot to tell him about you.  He didn't know that you're his boss "

I nodded, that's right sir ...  I didn't know that this handsome but rude man is my big boss!  I made a reasonable mistake.

"You dare to object me?"  The big boss said

"No, Apologize for my opinion, boss, but you need a secretary as soon as possible.  This young man is our best option.  He is actually smart too. It was all my mistake.  Why don't you give him another chance?  I'm sure that he won't repeat his mistake" He begged now. I felt pity for this man.

"Alright!"  The big boss sighed "Shen Wei, considering today is your lucky day because I forgive you.  But remember this, I don't like mistakes so don't ever make a mistake again or you will get the consequences!"  that big boss and his men left.