"Is this not enough?"  Yezun rolled his eyes and showed me the pot and spatula "Next time, don't forget to set your alarm!"

Clang!

He did it again .....

"Hey!  Be nice to your Gege ..." I protested and pouted "I'm older than you!"

"By 3 minutes!  You’re just 3 minutes older than me!"  Yezun said and left my room "Get ready, I will make a breakfast for you GEGE!"

Still, I'm older than him even just 3 minutes older.  I love to use that fact just to tease Yezun and force him to call me Gege hahaha.  Maybe Yezun is smarter than me, more good looking than me but hey .. I'm his gege and that's enough.  Didi should listen and follow his Gege.  But then ... in the reality, Yezun is the boss. I always ended up relenting.  It's not just me who likes to use the fact that I'm older than him.  But he also always uses the fact that he is younger than me, an older brother must give in to his younger brother. That suck!

Well, let's forget about Yezun because I had a serious problem this morning.  I can't come late on my first day of work.  So yeah I showered and changed my clothes in a speed of light.  And then got out of my bedroom.  I saw Yezun was cooking something, but I didn't have a time to enjoy the breakfast.  I stole a slice of bread.

"Yezun, I'm going now!" I said

"Eh, eat your breakfast first" Yezun frowned

"I'm late" I said while wearing my shoes "See you later!"

"Oh?  Okay then  Take care and jiayou!"  Yezun shouted but I just waved my hand.

I didn't have a car, so I needed to reach the bus stop as soon as possible.  I ran once again in a speed of light, dodged the pedestrians who blocked my way.  Oh hey maybe I can be a footballer someday hahaha.  I heard some of them yelled at me but I didn't care.  I need to reach the bus stop.  It was a bad luck, I arrived right after the bus left.  Then I need to wait for another 10 minutes.

What should I do?  I looked at my watch, I didn't have a time to wait.  The distance from the office to my house is not too far.  Also in this rush hour will be hard to get a taxi.  Okay then I risked my life now, and decided to run again, I have long leg and small body so I can run very fast (That's my theory, don't protest LOL - Shen Wei).

After running for 10 minutes, I could see a magnificent tall building not far in front of me.  That's my office, Zhao Company.  I sped up even though my breath was already breathing hard. Finally I arrived exactly 3 minutes before 9 am.  I could breathe easier and more confident to enter this building.

Mission completed!  But ......

WARNING: THIS IS THE TIME WHEN ALL THE NIGHTMARES BEGIN

When I entered the building, I saw many people passing by, they all looked busy.  I wondered what I would be like when I started my work here.  I could see many stressful faces there.  But that was not the only thing that stole my attention.  This magnificent building amazed me.  The building has a modern style, with many large windows, so clean and neat.  The furniture inside is also very modern, white, black and gray colors dominate this building, but still look beautiful with the many indoor plants.  I couldn't stop admiring what's in this building until I accidentally bumped into someone.  In my mind now I could hear Yezun nagging at me "Shen Wei, stop to walk backwards!"

If you think that is the nightmare?  It's not done yet.

The problem when walking backwards is a lack of balance (again, that's my theory - Shen Wei) because of that when I bumped into someone, I fell and unlucky that I fell on that person's body.  more precisely, I landed on his body and our nose even touched.  That's the nightmare.