Chapter 3: Jughead Plotting and Rainbow Glitter

Archie walked to the door after hearing a loud knocking when it burst open and a fanboying Jughead walked in through.

„Why didn't I hear about this?" he almost shouted at Archie, who just gave him a weary look. „You better damn tell me who it is or I swear to god!"

„I don't know okay?" Archie said. „I was drunk I forget"

„Oh you have got to be joking.." Jughead muttered then say „well we'll just have to find this girl then!"

„Look it doesn't matter Jughead, it's not that big of the deal." Archie said.

„Not that big of the deal?!" Jughead exclaimed gasped at Archie. „You met your soulmate!"

„So?"

„Tell you what, beat me in Assassin's Creed and I'll forget about it."

„You know that's unfair."

„Those are my terms and if I win, you have to appear at least a enthusiastic about this."

Archie sighed before nodding. It wasn't fair fight but he had played the game with Kev often.

They set up the Xbox and opened the game. (Magical world where Assassin's Creed has spilt screen multiplayer) obviously there was the chance that they could screen cheat but neither would do that.

It started horribly for... wait for it... Jughead. That's right, Archie was kicking his ass. Until Jughead got an over a thousand point kill and it all went downhill for Archie from there.

„Come on! That's wasn't fair!" Archie whined.

„Come on, bitch. I won fair and square. Now, we're going to find that soulmate of your."

„Where would we even start looking?" Archie said throwing the controller down.

„The Jones's"

Archie groaned, „Fine, Just don't Tell any of them why we're there."

„How Are they supposed to help if they don't know what they're helping with?"

„I don't know... just do whatever will work."

Five minutes later they were knocking on the door of the Jones's house. The door opened to show a man with dark brown eyes, messy dark brown hair and stubble. He was wearing a bath robe and looked tired.

„Who are you?" He asked

„We were at the party here last night." Jughead said, Archie standing awkwardly behind him. „I think I left my phone here, I was wondered if  anyone had seen it?"

The guy sighed and opened the door, letting them inside. „Sweetpea probably the person to ask. Fangs might have stolen it, or Joaquin hidden it.. or maybe Toni borrowed it."

„Okay thank you." Jughead said „If don't mind me asking.. who are you?"

„Forsythe Pendleton Jones II ‚FP' the dad of those nightmares."

"They're not that bad." Archie said.

"When you come home to find the house trashed, yes they are." FP said. He walked off into the other room leaving Archie and Jughead.

"Okay, what now?" Archie whispered to Jughead.

"Now we lie.." Jughead said sacrificed as he walked through the house, leading Archie to the kitchen.

"Whoa!" Sweetpea jumping as they appeared behind him. "How'd you guys get here?"

"FP let us in." Jughead said. "I left my phone here, have you seen it?"