𝐢𝐢𝐢. captain levi

Start from the beginning

"Highly doubt that, if he is as good as they say he's probably going to be outside the walls often," reasoned Akira, Eleanor pouted before quickly shutting up noticing Hange looking at the two. "I'll help you stalk the incoming squads of you like."

"Really!"

"No, you psycho."

"Your no fun, once you see him I'm sure you'll understand," whispered Eleanor as they all passed the Mess Hall with ten or eleven cadets milling around. Hange pointed them into the training areas there was a special facility behind the large building that housed the scouts, it contained far more realistic training to fight titans in all sorts of conditions. But the training area within the HQ was a gigantic gym filled with all sorts of training equipment.

"No matter how attractive Captain Levi is I guarantee you I won't ever turn out like you."

Overhearing the conversation Franklin decided to step in. "Ellie finally got you Yamato, and I thought you were different. Now here you are discussing the potency of Captain Levi's attractiveness."

"Shut up Hange's talking."

"You're not denying it. Ah we've lost you," sighed Franklin mockingly getting shoved by Walter who's foot he was apparently stepping on. "Sorry Walls."

"You imbeciles!"

"Captain Hange, you earlier mentioned there were other recruits from the Northern and Western Divisions. Are they already here or have they not arrived yet?" asked Micheal pipping up from who knows where.

"Oh! Them, since the Scouts HQ is closest to the Southern Divison training grounds the recruits often arrive the first, the Western and Eastern Divisions are further so the recruits will arrive tomorrow," answered Hange, informativity filling her voice. "Now to the dorms, follow me, male on the left female on the right you'll be split into six in one room space-wise tax money is slim. For now, at least we have empty rooms or if you wish to sleep in solitude, this is your only opportunity."

"Aki! We're rooming together!" squealed Eleanor pouncing onto Akira who nearly tumbled onto the floor. Walter was paired with Franklin; Ralph with Edwin and Micheal with all other recruits from the Western Divison.

"We try and pair up people from the same divisions since they were most likely friends already and have formed strong bonds," added in Hange, Akira eyes dimed as she attempted to pry Eleanor's hands off her. "Well all your belongings are already inside, freshen up and organize yourselves. We need you out front within the hour."

The collective sigh of all the cadets echoed throughout the cadets quarters as Hange's grin widened, which Akira found hard to watch, her cheeks calming down the Squad Leader waltzed leaving the cadets to themselves.

"Let's go, everyone," Eleanor hurled everyone into there respective rooms before dragging Akira into theirs, with her short time with the strange scout devoted group she had come to realize that each person had a respective role in the group; Eleanor was the somewhat designated leader who often kept everyone in check, Ralph from observing him in training was rather hot-tempered while Franklin opted for a laid back attitude, Micheal was an oddball that Akira wasn't too sure about, Edwin never talked much and Walter just seemed like an asshole.

The sun was blocked by a small curtain layered with dust as the room echoed with filth, six beds lined the walls in bunk beds. Two untouched chests lay at either side of a bed at the furthermost corner, assuming that was their bed Akira trotted over to claim her belongings making sure nothing was left behind.

Rolling a pack of used paints that once belonged to her younger sister, who had insisted that she attempt to continue her childhood passion. at the bottom of her bag dedicated to holding all the paintings, she had done as well as drawings from years before as well as a few of certain cadets she thought fit the pencil.