𝐢. welcome cadet yamato

𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀.⛧ : · •
𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨

 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨

❛ give your hearts to humanity  ❜

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘

             AKIRA YAMATO STOIC AS EVER STOOD among the top-ten cadets in her year, the ranking was listed in the order of standing and she couldn't be more buoyant on the inside. She admitted all her will to not bounce on her heels. The Commander paced back and forth underneath the scrutiny of the harsh moonlight as the cadets saluted holding position. Akira took a minute to glance and take in the appearance of her fellow cadets, Xiao Kinro one of the most equipped cadets he moved like swiftly lugging but his strength was unmatched as well as his incredible battle strategy so it made clear sense that he stood at the beginning of the line. Jani Hao a girl with a wicked scowl and an abyss of eyes of dark they looked like blackness, she was lightning fast zipping past before you could blink her attacks flawless and the list went on until Pino Asgari the smartass that became Akira's closest friends, who stood proud at rank nine.

"Cadets today is the day to will leave us deployed of joining the Corps of your choice, Garrison, Survey Corps or Military Police. Yet your choice will also depend on your final grade, there are those of you graduating higher than your fellow cadets with brilliant senses and sharp intuition. Look hard and fast these ten cadets right here are the best of you all," said Commander sharply his voice projecting around the surrounding area instilling into all the future soldiers head. Cutting across fiercely the fellow cadets all started ahead at the ten lined up students in front of them, three girls, seven boys; all varying in height and strength but no doubt that they all were exquisite.

Pride filled Akira's chest as the Commander went on about the greatness of her along with her nine comrades. Pino winked at her as they were dismissed left for the barracks to relax and think ineptly on what they wanted then to return in a few hours to decide their Corps, they all silently filled away into the cafeteria where a celebration would await them not a doubt in Akira's mind. Right she was as soon as she entered the eating area she was clapped on the back by Pino.

"Ah! Yamato have drink your one of the top three graduates you deserve it," called out Jami as she madly waved a jug of who-knows-what. She couldn't help but crack a smile as she waded over to Jami gladly taking the jug. "That's it Yamato."

"Look at her go, chug it all Yamato," whooped Kotaro waving his arms in the air as Akira had raised the jug to her lips and slurped it all in one go, she raised a fist as she slammed the jug down wiping down her mouth as her oval-shaped glasses slipped down her face.