chapter 13

POV: Infinite
I came again, filling up Sonic even more, before pulling out and went to lie next to him. I panted and wrapped an arm around him, holding him against my side. I had fucked him all day and night. I was exhausted and so was he. He quickly lost consciousness after I was done with him. I still needed to treat his wounds from the former torture but I didn't have the energy to do so now so I would do it when I woke up. I spooned Sonic and placed my head against his neck before closing my eyes. In no time I had dozen off.

———

I groaned and rolled over then placed an arm over my eyes. Even after getting rest, I still felt exhausted. My ears perked up when I heard winces. I opened one eye to look over at Sonic who lay next to me. He hadn't woken up yet but he was no longer unconscious since he was making noise. I brushed my fingers through his quills as I looked at him. Even though he was sore, it looked as if he was sleeping peacefully.

"Nagh..." He let out a loud wince as soon as he moved. His eyes fluttered open, revealing his gorgeous emerald green eyes, before closing them tightly once he felt in what for pain he was in.

"You're going to be sore today." I grinned as I watched him attempt to sit up.

"I feel so full..." Sonic winced as he wiped off some of the cum on his fur. I chuckled and sat up as well.

"I filled you up a lot of times~" I whispered into his ear, wrapping my arms around him. He whimpered but other than that he didn't give any signs of resistance. He had accepted this was going to happen to him.

I'm close to breaking his spirit and then he will have nothing against him being my mate.

"I hate you..." He grumbled under his breath.

"Oh do you now?" I hummed and held him close. He gave a small nod but nothing more. I let go of him and got up, walking over to the drawer to get the cream. When I turned back to the bed, Sonic was lying on his stomach, ready for me to treat his wounds. I walked up to him and put some cream onto my hand before rubbing it onto his back, covering the whiplashed he had. "How come you don't mind me touching you now?" I asked as I traveled my hand lower.

"Because they hurt." He only let me do this because he wanted the pain to be gone. I could have figured so. I applied some cream on his legs before ordering him to turn around which he did. I did the same to his chest and arms before placing the cream aside.

"Don't have anything to ease the soreness with?" Sonic asked as his ears dropped.

"No. You will have to deal with it."

———

POV: Silver
Classic Sonic had returned to this world to help us take back out planet. Thanks to his help and that of Gadget, we were able to take back some of the cities Eggman had conquered. Still, we weren't able to save the world without Sonic. No one believed that he was alive. Yesterday we had taken over one of Eggman's fabrics. I have been there since, in the computer room, trying to get some information on Sonic. I hadn't been able to find anything useful in the database until now. I only found documents of things Eggman was planning to do on Sonic to get what he wanted, whatever that was. All things had failed so far. There hadn't been an update for over a month.

Maybe he did kill Sonic after all his plans failed...

I didn't want to believe it. I saw him alive around a week ago. But maybe it was just an illusion like Infinite said. I sighed and leaned back into my seat.

Beep!

I looked up and noticed that there was a new update. It was another document. I immediately read it. Eggman was planning on using the power of the Phantom Ruby on Sonic to have him under his, more like Infinite's, control. And till now, the tests had come out positive. It didn't sound good at all but at least Sonic was still alive. I printed the document and went as fast as I could to the headquarters of the Resistance.