Avatar/Na'vi/Scientist/Marine?: Na'vi

Name: Kirsi

Age: Same as Norm/Tsy'tey(assuming there's a small age gap between them)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: She's not an avatar, she's a bread Na'vi girl with a white hair and peach eyes

Clothing style: Shown in image, that's formal wear, here's her casual and hunting

Personality: She's very adventurous but is closed off socially, she's a loner but is still a part of the Omaticyan clan, she's honest, forgiving, she's a bit immature when it comes to humour, she's inventive, peaceful, passionate and ambitious

Personality: She's very adventurous but is closed off socially, she's a loner but is still a part of the Omaticyan clan, she's honest, forgiving, she's a bit immature when it comes to humour, she's inventive, peaceful, passionate and ambitious. However she's also quite cold, and when I say cold she will legit give you death stares every time your in the same area of her, if she doesn't like you, she's a tiny bit naive due to her forgiving trait, she's vague sometimes, a bit stubborn, a tiny bit reckless in some aspects and also sneaky.

Speciality: She's really good with animals, plants and communication, not just because she knows English and communicates with the Dreamwalkers, but she's also good at communicating with animals that seem untameable.

Weapons: Bow and arrow

Backstory: When she was born to her mother, she was said to be instantly more paler, her eyes were opened and made surrounding Na'vi gasp. Her mother named her Kirsi, meaning Frost. She raised her to be one of the people. She went to Grace's school and learned English really quickly. Then the whole mess broke out and she lost her mother who was trying to protect her.
She became a flier soon after that, young enough, but her skills with animal communication was elite. She met her banshee and named him Zadkeil, meaning Righteous of Ewya(it actually meant god but we're on Pandora now people! Who's God?! I'm sorry forgive me mah lord Jesus!).
She'd quite the adventurer, and without a guardian to prevent her, she tends to leave the lands often, but Zadkeil often finds her and helps her home. She's frequently in trouble with Mo'at because of her rebellious nature and interesting sense of humour.