Personality- Kind, caring though doesn't take sh!t from others an can be quite aggressive. Can sometimes without her knowing be slightly obnoxious, stubborn and ungrateful but always comes around to know she was in the wrong. She's outgoing, enthusiastic, confident and courageous.

Weapons: She isn't much of a weapon user but she'll picked up archery fast.

Speciality: She's very motivated and gives off a determination vibe, and she makes it clear that she's not wasting anytime, ever! She's a get straight to it sort of person.

Backstory- She grew up with her older brother and sister as parental figures. Her dad died a few weeks before she was born, a sickness took him out and her being birthed at a risk killed her mom and nearly killed her but she survived, the doctors said it was a miracle. By then her sister was sixteen and brother was twelve. They lived with their grandparents after that, Danny grew up with a caring sibling and loving grandparents, but her brother didn't like her that much because of her being the cause of his mother's death. When Alexis, her sister, turned eighteen, she went to college to study engineering. She had this dream, where she'd build a spaceship and fly to Pandora with her siblings, and live freely amongst the inhabitants, unaware of the issues occurring up there. But then Calum, the brother, at the age of fourteen, caught the same sickness their father got. He passed and Danny, only two years old, didn't understand how. Her grandparents forgot to call Alex to let her know the awful news, so she didn't attend the funeral, and Danny was crying for her big sister. It was only then the grandparents remembered, so instead of giving a call they packed their bags and went to the local hotel to where Alex was studying. Danny ran into her sisters arms and Alex couldn't be happier at the surprise, until the news was told to her.
Alex needed to drop out of college and look after Danny as her grandparents were getting old. She raised Danny as her own daughter, one day Danny even called her mom by mistake. When Danny was a preteen she started dreaming of flying over Pandora, she dreamt this for many years, until one day she opened her dark eyes and smiled, she wanted that dream to be a reality. So, she studied solidly for her entire school years and took every opportunity offered, though Alex had a shitty job, she did her best to give Danny everything she'd need. Danny got a scholarship to study Pandora life, she didn't know how to break the news to Alex because it would involve leaving Earth soon enough. One day then, Alex came home drunk, it was her first time drinking, and it wasn't her last for sure, she began the descend into an alcoholic, Danny hated seeing her sister like that so when she was sober next, she told her sister, Alex was proud, very proud. She hugged Danny and even celebrated by getting her some cake, though she was in her early twenties, she still loved the surprise, but as the sisters enjoyed a slice, Alex had a stroke, and was later diagnosed with Liver Cancer. It was an early stage and due to a mutation in her cells, it moved slow, Alex wouldn't be fully affected by it for years, she had a lot of time, but she'd always be living a risk leaving treatment. But the financial crisis didn't help with it, and Alex's minimum wage wouldn't help either.
Danny remembered staring at her sister as she slept with bloodshot eyes, she took her hand, not waking her up and vowed to go to Pandora, get the needed money and return. Though the stasis sleep alone would result in her being gone for twelve years, she could only hope the delay in effect could be delayed that long. Hope was all that was needed for her.
She took the scholarship and it didn't even take a whole year before she was accepted to travel to Pandora. Not because she was gifted, she was an average student, recruits were just short and they needed them, heck they even took in an ex-marine with no experience who also couldn't walk.
Danny has no idea she's gonna be an avatar driver, she studied to help out with the communication, she knows Na'vi really well.

Crush- Tsu'tey/Norm/Grace/Trudy

Theme Song: Believer