[3] Game Plan

Solana

I watch as the teacher drones on about the tests coming up, but my mind is everywhere else but school right now. Speaking of it, I still can't get yesterday's conversations and run in with Michael out of my head. I usually stay away from him because he's the player type and just tries to get in my pants, but I also know he doesn't like Daniel, which is another reason why I stay away from him. The bell rings and I jump up, gathering my stuff and shuffle out of the room and through the halls like the rest of the kids in this school who don't give a fuck. I don't really have friends to meet up with and socialize about my day and the latest drama.

I apparently decided I didn't want any friends when I stayed with Daniel.

He was an arrogant asshole behind my back and ran all of my friends away. Then again, I suppose they were never my real friends if they believed all the shit he said to them. I ball my fists at the thought of previous years, and I stop, my feet glued to the floor as I watch Daniel attempt to tongue the shit out of some girl leaning against a random locker. I really try hard not to cry as I stand completely frozen and just watch them tongue kiss.

I don't even think me and him have ever kissed like that, but I do know I feel fucking stupid for thinking he actually still loves me. I know there was a time where he really did, but now I'm sure he's just been stringing me along. The girl opens her eyes as he disconnects their lips, only to latch them onto the skin of her neck, and she sees me, shrieking loudly.

"What the hell you weirdo!? This isn't a free show! Go away!" She screeches, but I just bite my tongue, knowing my mouth is brutal when I'm mad and I can't afford to get a detention tonight.

Danny finally stops sucking on her and turns, his eyes widen as he sees me standing here probably and hopefully looking as pissed off as I feel. He tears himself off of her and steps towards me, but I step all the way back, shaking my head.

"Fuck everything you said to me yesterday, huh?" I growl and he licks his lips while running a hand through his hair that the bitch he was kissing probably messed it up. He reaches his hands out to me.

"Solana..." He says in a low voice, dragging the quiet whimpers out of me.

"Don't. Let's just talk about this." He says, but I shake my head.

"No! Fuck you and this so called 'relationship' we have. I'm done with you!" I spat at him, turning and fast walking my ass out of there.

He makes me look like a fucking dumbass every single day.

I smack my tears away and bump into a smirking Michael, but his face falls as he notices the tears on my face.

"You know I've doubted you a lot..." I start, leaning back and shaking my head. "..but you were completely right." I sniffle and his eyes widen and he looks at me as if he's trying to figure me out.

"Danny was cheating on me, I just saw him kissing some girl. Thanks for at least not lying to me unlike everyone else who knew." I snap, continuing to walk past him and he grabs my hand, giving me a sympathetic look.

"I'm so sorry, Solana." He whispers, but I just shake my head.

"Don't be... I'll see you at the game tonight." I murmur and his eyes light up at the sound of that.

"You're still coming?" He asked, excitement in his voice. I nod and he smirks.

"Maybe I should drive the panty collector here tonight then." He wiggles his eyebrows and I actually crack a smile.

"Whatever, Michael." I say, sniffling a little as I turn and continue walking down the hall.

  ~•~