Rules

Basic rules from my other rp books apply

-No god Oc's

-Third person point of view only!

-Stick to the bloody script

-Stick to the form and space it out

-Give me description! I'll give it back I promise!

-Alright, I'm telling everybody here, if they want a unique avatar/na'vi character! They can have odd coloured eyes or different colour hair and who knows, maybe a disfigure/disability! But by the unholy name of Odin! If their body is any other colour than blue I will lose my sh!t! If this rule is ignored just because of its length I will also lose my sh!t!

-Okay, now when you see the amount of OC's I have, note that I'm not using them all in a single chain! Okay! Just cuz I have four OC's don't mean you can go willy-nilly making avatars and na'vi's like there's no tomorrow. 😂😂😂 idk why but I just pictured that one scene from Frozen || when Olaf is giving the basic plot of Frozen | and is doing an impression of else doing let it go. "ICE PALACE FOR ONE!" but instead with the lyric "AVATAR OC FOR ONE! ANOTHER AVATAR OC FOR ONE!"

-I swear if anyone breaks the ship between Neytiri and Jake y'all better be the child of Eywa or something! ...oh wait!
Me lowkey saying don't break up Neytiri and Jake. You like Jake, then you're Neytiri's sister/brother and pretty much replace her. You like Neytiri, then you're a dreamwalker avatar, okay? Sorry if I screw up your OC!

-Theres a theme song section in the Form that isn't to be skipped! I'm very strict with this because there is nothing that annoys me more, than a basic song that has no relation to your character whatsoever. Some once out Love Yourself from Justin Bieber and i swear I nearly screamed! It has to be a song that genuinely related to your character on an emotional level. Not just a song you or your character likes cuz it's got a good beat or nice lyrics, it's gotta relate to him/her.