Chapter 24

Elvira waits one more day before she gets up and walks around. Her arm felt better, so she didn't bandage it up. The leg and eye were still bandaged up though. She grabbed the crutch and headed to the teachers' lounge. 

Aizawa came in the day before and brought her new helmet. So at least she had her suit.

In the teachers lounge, everyone was there apparently. As soon as she walked in Midnight came to her.

"Almost healed I see. It works fast," Midnight says, referring to her quirk.

Elvira nods.

"Elvira!!!" Present Mic trips while trying to make his way to her. "Everyone says that we were in the same year when we were students at U.A., is this true!?"

Elvira nods.

"How do I not recognize you?"

She shrugs.

"Now I just feel bad," Present Mic puts his face to the floor. "All Might, did you know?"

All Might, sitting at his desk, finally looks up. "Uh, y-yeah, I believe so."

"You're the only one who doesn't remember her. And you call yourself her friend. How pathetic," Midnight smirks.

Present Mic starts crying.

Elvira walks over to All Might and sits next to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't come see you," He keeps his eyes on the desk.

"Its fine, but thank you for saving me."

"Tsukauchi called me and said that you needed help. And I couldn't sit by and watch that happen," All Might looks over at her.

"Damage isn't too bad. I'll have a bit of a scar around my eye, but hey, me and Shota will be twinzies now. Right?" She looks over at the dark haired man in his natural habitat on the floor nearby.

"Whatever" is barely heard.

- by the power of storytelling, I say...
One Week Later -

Elvira grabs her bag from her desk and meets All Might at the front doors.

They had been planning on taking a better look at the abandoned barbers shop for a few days. This time, All Might was going to get reinforcements from other heroes and then meet Elvira there. They were all going to storm in and find out what was there. The police did some tests on the evidence from the warehouse to confirm that they were of her friends.

They were.

"Wanna get something to eat before this all goes down?" All Might asks.

"Yeah," Elvira's leg had healed 3 day prior. So she was perfectly stable to be doing this.

"Got a place in mind?"

"There's a fancy restaurant down the road from my place. We could go there," she suggests.

"Sounds good to me. I'll head home to change and I'll come pick you up. See you at 5," All Might smiles and gazes at her for a second longer before walking away.

"Yeah, see ya," Elvira watches him walk away until he's out of sight. She looks at her watch, 3:00pm.

She heads home and goes to the attic. It's not an attic attic. Like old attic. But it's a well kept, warm, and modern type attic. With light grey painted walls, different colored bean bags to match each person, a bulletin board of plans and ideas, 4 TVs, multiple gaming systems, 2 computers, and decorations that Bella made.

Elvira feels Quin's bright orange fluffy beanbag and looks through her stash of candy that she keeps in the basket cabinets next to the computers.

Elvira sighs and heads back downstairs to put on something more appropriate.