Chapter six: I'm scared

Chapter six: Thalia

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

That's where we were.

A school called Hogwarts.

If I didn't have a massive headache I'd laugh.

According to Harry, the explosion was caused by a girl named Ginny Weasley (the redhead's sister) firing a spell at a shield spell or something.

Spells are dangerous.

"Currently you are in the Room of Requirement. Unfortunately you must--." I cut Hermione off.

"Room of a Requirement?"

"Why is it called that?" Jason asked, before breaking into a coughing fit. Someone handed him some water and he drank it.

"Because it gives us anything we need. Unless we need food. It doesn't do that for some reason." Harry said. Percy frowned, his arm around Annabeth. She was unconscious, but Percy was still acting like she was awake. Minus the talking to her part.

"Why not?" Redheaded boy shrugged.

"Dunno Mate. It just doesn't." I sat on the bed in silence. I didn't know what time it was, but I was tired never less. I was also hungry.

"We'll have the Weasley twins work on getting you all some food." Hermione said.

"Have the Stoll twins and their cabin help. Their dad is the God of Thieves." She looked slightly shocked by that comment, but shook it off.

"Right. Of course. But it's only 3 am. Breakfast doesn't start till around 7:30ish." I nodded.

"Thank you. All of you." Percy said. A girl with a dreamy expression on her face smiled, walking forward.

"No need to thank us. We just wanted to help." She said, her voice kinda sounding like she was in a dream.

"We owe you." Nico said from the floor.

"Then get some rest. You all need it." Harry said. I let out a yawn and shook my head.

"No I don't." Hermione gave him a pointed look like "I told you so".

"You all need your sleep." The Dream Girl handed Hermione several glasses. She handed one to Jason, Nico, Percy and I.

"Drink up. It'll help you sleep." I raised an eyebrow and took a sip. Instantly, my already tried eyes began to droop.

"We'll see you in the morning." Even through technically I was awake, Hermione's voice made her sound like Dream girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with someone trying to force feed me something. I jumped up, coughing.

"What the Hades!!?!?" I shoved the kid backed, fingers sparking. His eyes widened.

"Bloody hell lady!! I was just trying to wake you up!!"

"I told you. You should've let her wake up naturally." Percy said. His CHB shirt was cleaning, and he was wearing a new pair of shorts. He also looked clean (which is new for him).

"Shut it Jackson!"

"Make me Grace!"

"Quiet both of you." Nico snapped. Percy and I fell silent.

"Dean, could you leave us alone for a minute?" Annabeth. Her hair looked shorter than it was, and she was in desperate need of a shower. Her normally blonde hair now looked like it was dirty blonde.