Chapter 2

A gasp escapes my mouth before I can stop it. And then I'm running. Adrenaline pumping threw my veins, and jealousy raging threw my head. TRIS AND MATHEW!! TOGETHER??!! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS!!??

I run to the swamp where we started our paintball game. And I scream at the top of my lungs,

"I WAS MEANT TO BE WITH TRIS!! NOT THAT MATHEW BITCH!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE WHEN SHE WOKE UP!!!"
I scream that over and over, until my lungs collapse from exhaustion. Then, I pass out to.

Someone must have heard me in my crazy raging fit, because I wake up in my dorm. I wonder, how could someone have carried me? I'm not really 'fat' but I'm not skinny either. I was about to break something, when I heard heavy snoring coming from the floor.

Two unwanted, and unexpected guests are sleeping there, separate, but together. Well, Tris is wanted, but her 'partner' Mathew, isn't as warm welcomed by me. Caleb has a dorm down the hall, why couldn't they have gone down there?

Tris is starting to get up. She sees me, and she jerks up. Looking back and forth around the room, not noticing her companion, she tries to stand up, and run to me. But it doesn't work, she falls down, due to weakness of her limbs. So, I run over to her. And her lips are crashing onto mine.

"I've missed you SOO much!" She whispers in my ear.

I brush her hair behind her ear and say with sarcasm in my voice,"What about your friend over there? Has he been good company?"

She just realizes that Mathew is sitting there, and in good time to. He is just waking up, so I kiss her again.

Mathew turns to us and he gasps.

"Mathew this IS NOT what it looks like." She mutters

"Oh yeah?" I snap

"Then what is it?" Mathew pushes

"I thought you guys would understand." Tris pouts

"Understand what?!?!" Me and Mathew say at the same time.

"It's a long story. And it involves both of you. Majorly." She whispers

"Well we have time." I coo

"Yea Tris, go ahead." Mathew mutters

"I like both of you. For different reasons." Tris says slowly.

"Shit." Mathew says

But I say nothing. I just stand here not talking at all. Three years of rejecting girls, for the hope of getting Tris back, just to find out hurtful information.

She likes someone else.

•••
how was it guys?
Comment, and vote plz
Feed back appreciated!
I'm really having fun writing these!
-Hannah
•••