There was a looking breathtaking beautiful girl enter the hall. Wearing snow white colour dress looking like an angel.

"Closed your mouth dude" Alex closed my mouth putting his 2 fingers on my chin. I snapped out of my daze and look around only to find every eyes were fix on that girl. My jaw clenched when I saw boys staring at her like they has all rights.. but.. no... bad for them.. and... good for me that only I has rights on her... that girl is mine. My wife. My hana. First time I saw her like this beautiful... she's always beautiful but today she actually took my breath. I was itching to touch her to feel her to make her mine but I know I can't until she wants the same.. so I took deep breath to calm myself down.

I look at Jake and saw him still staring at her.

"JAKE" I warned him and he quickly avert his eyes and started looking here and there like he was not staring at her a second ago. I gave him a last glared before started walking toward hana but stop when Ellen held my elbow to stop me.

"Where are you going baby?" she asked and for the first time I hated her being here. I was about to jerk her hand away but stop when I saw hana looking at me and her eyes landed on Ellen.

Ellen was again cling into me. When I saw hana glaring at Ellen an idea popped up in head.

She rejected me last night.. so now she should know that how girls are crazy for me.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around Ellen's waist. And looked at her smiling.

After today you will never refused me hana. In fact I will make sure that next time you will come to me by yourself.

I sighed and tried to gave my attention Ellen but honestly my all attention was only on hana.

************

Hana's POV

I entered restaurant hall with Kulsum and her family.

I called Kulsum as soon as Maan left with his friends and said that I will came with her. She was really happy when I said i am coming and came to pick me up with her family.

As soon as I entered my eyes started  roaming everywhere to find my husband. I saw Munaf bhai coming toward us and then on maan. He was looking at me shock or surprised? I don't know. But I can see him looking at me wide eyes and opened mouth. I slightly blushed at his reaction.

"Someone please tell him closed his mouth or else bee will enter" I heard Kulsum whisper behind me while giggling. A chuckle escaped my mouth. I told her about Munaf bhai and maan's friendship.

But my smiled vanished as I saw Ellen holding maan's arms and Maan was looking at me and next second he wrapped his arms around her and fully turned toward her. I felt stang in my heart and my eyes started getting wet.

"Hana... I am talking to you" I heard someone yelled and saw Munaf bhai standing in front of me. I didn't notice him here.

"Y..yes" I stuttered. I blinked few times to held back my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"Alhamdulillah bhai I am fine" I said with smiled.

"But Kulsum said.. that your not coming" Munaf bhai said confusing.

"Aren't you happy that I came?" I asked poutig.

"Oh no..." He hurried shook his head.

"No!" I interrupt him making fake hurt face.. I know he didn't mean that.

"No! No! I mean.. yes... I am really happy that you came here. It means a lot to me" he said hurried smiling while putting his hands on my head. And I giggled.