Adele's Tour

Chapter 35

A/N: It has been a seriously long time since I have updated.  I apologize.  I'm not one for excues.  I will finish this soon.  It will be great I guess.  Hang in there.  Almost done.  A couple more chapters.

Was I dreaming?  I assume so.  Then Adam, Kayla, and Natasha enter the bus.  We keep driving.  After a while, my confusion dies down.  Everything dies down.  Kayla, Natasha, and I catch up on our favorite TV series. 

I forget where I'm going next or where my next concert is, but I guess I'll find that out soon.  So I lay there and watch my show.  I doze off after a while.  Everyone else is restless.  I don't know why.  They must be tired of staying in the bus for so long.  I am thankful they are taking this journey.

After that thought, I fall alseep again.  I don't know why I've been so tired lately.  I guess I will have to work through this.  When I wake, I'm in a weird room, not the bus.  Where am I?

"Kayla, Natasha?  Adam, Kyle?  Where am I?"

A masked figure enters the room.  My feet are tied to a bed and my hands are tied with a rope.  It's impossible to escape this.  I am alone.  No one to help me.  I need to find something sharp.  I need to find it fast.  I can't find anything sharp.  I'm so screwed.

"Well, I'm afraid you have a lot of questions, so let's get started now, why don't we," a voice says.  It sounds like Adam.  He comes real, close and has this arrogance the way he stands tall, sort of like Adam.  He comes close enough, so before he knows what's coming, I pull the mask off of his head.

"How did I know it was you?" I say a little too sassy for my postion at the moment.

He slaps me in the face, hard, so hard I see stars.  I feel dizzy.  I'm afraid he gave me a concussion.

"Well, what's your questions then?"

"What's your motive?  Why am I here tied up on this bed, and not singing right now?  Don't you know that everyone's expecting me?" I say harshly.  I add a little evil laugh too.  "If you didn't know that, you're absolutely stupid."

"Well, that's a lot of questions."

"Are you going to answer them, or am I going to sit here wanting to slap that grin off your face?"

"Now, now.  We all know here you are in no position to be this cocky.  I'd back off if I were you," He says in this dangerous tone of voice.  "Your so stupid to think I would forget to cancel all of your meetings and concerts.  Espically the meeting with the president.  Don't worry, he was upset you had the 'flu'.

My motive is to keep you, of course.  It's only a matter of time before you leave all of us.  You'd leave your best friends for something you want, but wouldn't support their dreams like they supported yours.  We all knew you would do that."

"Okay then.  You could have talked to me.  You know, most NORMAL people would do that.  Also where's Kyle, Kayla, and Natasha.  They would save me."

"Well, Kayla and Natasha would never agree to this, so I-- we ditched them at a gas station, and as for Kyle, he knew this was the only way to keep you...  Forever."

"It's not so much of a guarantee now.  Whenever I get out of here, you both are gone...  For good," I say it, getting louder and louder until I'm spitting at him. 

"And this is why we love you," he says leaning in on me.  I squirm.  He kisses me, so I do all I can...  I stomp on him, punch him with my tied up hands.  It doesn't do much.

He leaves me, and I feel a little calmer.  A couple hours later, I see Kyle.  The worst came.  I held on to that little hope he would resist this once...  It's gone now, so I have to abandon it.  I really need to think of how to get out of here.  I'm faster than both of them, so I just have to figure out a way to get out of these ropes and maybe, if there's guards around, get past them. 

I'm in the middle of this plan, and Adam comes in with a syringe.  He stabs me with it in the neck and plunges the liguid in my body.  I suddenly feel, weak and fatigued.

I need to fight this.  If I go to sleep I may never wake up.  It's so tempting.  I need to stay awake, who knows what they'll do to me.  My eyelids, feeling a hundred pounds, finally close, my breath slows, and my last fuzzy thought before I fall alseep is about my defeat.

I wake up in the ropes still, but I feel like I have a hundred pound weight on my shoulders.  Am I dead or alive?  I'm pretty sure I'm alive.  I just now noticed I have company in my cell.

A guy is tied up in rope.  It looks like he's still under the influence of the serum.  I stare at him.  He could help me escape.  He's extremely strong, strong enough to lift me up.

I feel around for something sharp to cut the ropes.  Then I see it.  It's right near my hand...  A shard of broken glass, being my last chance of hope.

Then Kyle enters the room.  He has this worn and tired look to him.  He also has a knife.  This could be good or bad.

A/N: I hope I wrote you guys what you're looking for.  I'm not sure, but I feel bad I didn't update.  I will update soon.  YOLO!!!