Adele's Tour

Chapter 22

A/N: I am still writing...  Yes, once again I've grown bored.  I'm happy to say I will have more free time this week because of independence day.  I love how I'm getting so much free time...  This is perfect.

I give Adam the cue that it's time to start the scheme.  I dress in my cutest dress and curl my hair up and put it in pigtails.  I careful put on my best high heels.  Then I walk to Kyle's compartment.

He looks at me all confused and says,"Um, what's up?"

"Why do you resist me?" I say then run away in fake tears.

"Wait, what's wrong?" Kyle said all serious.

"Well, I said to Adam I wanted to go someplace tonight and he said no and was a total jerk.  I didn't know where to go and he almost broke up with me," I said still in tears.  I'm such a great actress.  Kyle held me a little.

Soon he turned on slow music and danced with me.  After a while he kissed me.  It was a long one.  Then Adam bursts through the door after Kyle kisses me.  Yes, I kissed him loudly.

Adam bursts through the door on his cue and sees Kyle holding me close.  Adam says,"Adele, your cheating on me for HIM! I'd expect this of Kyle, but of YOU!!!"

"Wait, what do you mean you expect this of me?" Kyle asked.

"Well, you are easily jealous by Adele and me," Adam said.

"I am not. Am I?...." Kyle asked.

Adam turned to me and said, "It's over, Adele."

"Fine go on the streets!  I wouldn't want you here anyway!  Be a hobo in the cold.  Maybe you'll find someone who cares," I yelled in my sassy actress voice.

Adam shoved all of his stuff in a suitcase and was just about to go on the cold streets of Minneapolis.  He gives me a 'final' cold look.  Then Kyle said, "Wait, please stay...  It was me.  I am jealous of you guys a little.  It's all my fault."

I giggled a little then chuckled.  Soon, it became a full out laugh.  Kyle gave a puzzles look and said what.  Adam couldn't keep the goofy grin from his face. 

Kyle repetitively said what for about 5 minutes which was the amount of time it took me to calm down.  I told him all about my plan.  How I made sure Adam was ok with me doing this and was in on the plan.  Then it took within a day to plan out the entire trick.  I told Adam before we started acting and screaming at each other.  In the end we knew he would feel gulity. 

After all of the explaining Kyle finally said,"Well, I see your points now...  Also, you guys got me good."

"Why thank you, Kyle," I said in my mischievous voice.

"Hey, I got him too," Adam said.

"Yes Adam, we both got him pretty good...  All it takes is an ex-girlfriend," I said.

The rest of the evening we all chuckled and laughed about our little trick.  Kyle even had a nice laugh about it himself.  We were like one pack.  I never felt better.  The weight of the world was lifted when Kyle realized I was trying hard...

A/N: Turns out...  I will have much more free time than I expected...  I don't know what to do with it...  Well, more of a quarter, but at least it's something...  Thank you all 96 of my readers for reading certifiable crap.  I hope you all enjoyed.  YOLO!!!