Ken

White liar

Truth comes out a little as a time, she knew that he lied about everything he has said about that night.

Ken had been out for a night, he said he was just going to a bar with some friends. But (y/n) knew that there was more, they have been together for a long time now so she knew when he was lying. She also had a way of getting the lies out of him.

"You better be careful with what you do, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if they ever found you out." She said to Ken. "Your story never added up anyway, I got friends in this town." She crossed her arms.
"Babe, don't worry I didn't do anything." He waved her off. She huffed and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cloud, is that true?" (Y/n) said into the phone.
"Yes, (y/n). I saw it with my own eyes."  (Y/n) hung her head.
"I'm moving out, get Link to get me." Was all she said before hanging up.
She groaned and kicked the wall, he had cheated on her, now that was it! She was out, she started to pack her things, Link was going to pick her up, she couldn't stay with him any longer.

She was done when she heard Ken walk through the door, she smiled as she brought the last box out to the living room.
"What the hell is this?" Ken said as he kicked at one of the boxes.
"I'm moving out." (Y/n) said. "I found out." He crossed her arm after out the box to the floor.
"I didn't do anything babe." He shook his head, looking away from her.
"What?" Was all he could say.
"You said you went out to a bar and walked some lady to her car. But your face has more to tell."
"But i-" Ken went to interrupt, but (y/n) gave him a glare.
"My friend said he saw you with a blonde chick on her knees, turns out you don't lie to well." (Y/n) then opened the door for Link to take her boxes to down the hall
"You're such a white liar, Ken."

"(Y/n), please. I won't do it again!" He pleaded. She walked out with one of her boxes. He followed her out.

"Well here's a bombshell just for you, turns out I've been lying too." (Y/n) smiled, Ken stopped in his tracks a look of confusion was painted on his face.
"Now looks like I'm a white liar." She smirked and grabbed Links hand.