Shulk

My love means more

They met eachother after a battle, it was only a certain look that she gave him for him to fall under her spell. He had fell for her since he had laid eyes on her, and she could say the same. But there was a period where he had left because her safety was put on the line, a certain threat had made him scared for his beloved's safety. Of course, he never told her about the threat, and it was kept as a secret. Which meant that when he left, she felt abandoned and fell into the arms of another man. That man was named Cloud strife, and when Shulk left he took care of (Y/n). Then he fell in love with her, but (Y/n) was still in love with Shulk. When Shulk finally came back, (Y/n) took a long time trying to find forgiveness for him. But of course, she fell back in love with him. But a certain swordsman would not let that happen, Cloud always talked about how it was the wrong choice.

The two men would always fight over the poor girl, but in the end she had feelings for Shulk. But Cloud would not settle for that decision, with his hot temper always on the rise, it would always turn into an arguement between the two men. (Y/n) always kept Cloud around because of how much he meant to her, she felt nothing but a strong bond to Cloud. So nothing would ever change that, and In her heart she knew Shulk would be the man she ended up with. This would always lead to Cloud getting angry with her, because in his head, he was best for her.

"Cloud please," (Y/n) pleased, "you're my best friend, I can't lose you." (Y/n) placed her hand on Cloud's shoulder, she could see the anger in his eyes.
"Then why?" Cloud started to pace, "Why can he just disappear and abandon you, and you go running back to him like a puppy." He crossed his arms, his angered look still fixed on her. (Y/n) looked at the ground nervously,
"I-I don't know, but why do you care about who I love?"
Cloud then grabbed both of her shoulders, he looked into her eyes.
"I know that he isn't good for you, (Y/n). You need to know that I am in love with you"
"Cloud, don't." (Y/n) looked up at him again, she shifted uncomfortably.
"I'm not going to give up, (Y/n). Ever." Cloud leaned in close, "I know what he did to you, (Y/n). I would never, ever do that to you."
" I know you wouldn't, Cloud. But I can't do this with you." (Y/n) could see that pain in Clouds eyes, almost longing for her touch.

Cloud then placed his hands on her cheeks, he then suddenly leaned in and kissed her. (Y/n) started to move, trying to shift away from him and his kiss. (Y/n) moved her hands to his chest, she then pushed Cloud away. Once they separated, (Y/n) had an angered look on her face. She then raised her fist and punched Cloud across the face, but when she did, it felt like she punched steal. She could feel her hand crack at the sudden force, she cried out in pain. She clutched hand, Cloud rushed to her side.

Cloud and (Y/n) finally made it back to the mansion, Shulk was waiting for them. (Y/n) felt nervous, Shulk had a angered look on his face.
"Shulk." (Y/n) tried to go between the two men.
Shulk then walked towards Cloud, he then grabbed him by the shirt.
"If you ever touch her again," Shulk and Cloud both had angered looks on their faces, almost like two wolves ready to fight.
"What, what will you do." Cloud started to taunt the other blonde, (Y/n) tried to separate the two men. Cloud then pushed Shulks hands off his shirt.
"Don't touch me!" He pushed Shulk back, Shulks face held more anger. (Y/n) tried to go between then,
"Shulk no!" She cried,
"Don't ever force yourself upon her!" Shulk still yelled at Cloud,
"She doesn't know what she wants!" Cloud yelled back,
"Then let me give you a clue, wait for her to say the words." Shulk said back, (Y/n) still tried to hold Shulk back. But the loud yelling match finally reached the ears of the other smashers. Ike came into view, as if on que when Shulk rose his first.
"Easy guys, easy." Ike then separated the two blondes. "Someone tell me what happened."

"I kissed (Y/n)," Cloud spoke up, Ike looked between the two men and then at (Y/n). "Then she hurt her hand." Cloud continued. Ike looked down at (Y/n)'s wrist, worried. "Punching my face." Cloud finished, Ike looked confused. Shulk backed up, as if to take a breath, (Y/n) looked at her love with sad eyes.
"I think you should go, Cloud." Ike said, Cloud only grunted. He then walked past Ike and (Y/n), he then pushed past Shulk. (Y/n) took a deep breath,
"Thank you, Ike."
"No problem, but go deal with your man." He teased, (Y/n) smiled and nodded. She turned around and walked towards Shulk.
"You saw it," she spoke, "the visions?" Shulk only nodded, (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his waist. She held him close, she the nuzzled her face into his shoulder, breathing in his sent. Shulk chuckled at this, he turned to look at his girl smiling up at him. He then raised his arm around her shoulders, holding her close.
"He really wants you." He finally spoke, (Y/n) sighed.
"I want you more." (Y/n) said, she then wrapped her arms around his neck. She then leaned in, kissing him deeply, Shulk wrapped his arms around her waist.