"Kukuku... can't blame you for not believing us, I woke you up because of Mirai said you can do alot of work, I'm Senku"

"...Y/n, I apologise for my rude and impolite attitude awhile ago, if what you say is true, you can fill me the information later, Mirai, is your brother is also revived?"y/n said.

" If your talking about Tsukasa, his on duty hunting" Taiju said.

" When did you got back?" Gen asked.

"I Never expect that, ahahaha she really is Tsukasa's coach" Taiju said.

" Huh? Whose this blockheaded, Mirai-chan?" Y/n said.

" Y/n-neesan that's Taiju-niisan, they all good people here, they treat me and Niisan as a family like you do" Mirai said.

Y/n just pat her head and knowing the girl's judgement so she relax a bit.

The intimidating intent she sending were clear off.

The others were relief that she finally start to relax. And adapt with them.

"Your name is Taiju right? You got a sturdy body, your not hurt at all, since your the one who carried me here, mind telling me the details along with that chick with you"

Ukyo, Gen, who watch the intimidating girl.

"She sure have a strong personality" they both thought.

" SURE AND THIS IS YUZURIHA DON'T SAY CHICK!" Taiju said with a defensive tone.

" Oh so she is your chick, my bad, yuzuriha, I am grateful for the clothing you provided for me, I swear to that when your in danger, I protect you both" y/n serious said but then Taiju and yuzuriha was blushing hard.

"You...got it wrong, we..umm...it's not like that" yuzuriha said.

Taiju who said alot of things but he was only stuttering and waving his hands in a gesture of something you can't understand.

"Oh so they aren't a relationship but like there each other, heh, kids this days" y/n thought to herself.

" Oh my bad, I didn't know, then you guys, are friends?" Y/n said to calm the two flustered person infront of her.

They both nod.

"Well they certainly not a bad person" y/n thought to herself.

"Taiju, yuzuriha mind filling me with info now?" Y/n said.

They did tell her everything from the start and they have observed that y/n have a strong sense of Justice.

"I see... thank you, I wanted to meet Tsukasa soon" y/n said and then they both nod.

They walk to the camp where Tsukasa is talking to Senku.

Tsukasa notice her and was stunned.

"Y/n..." He said and y/n come running towards him.

Everyone thought that y/n will hug Tsukasa. As they watch the two reunite. But then the hug didn't came, but the punch that send Tsukasa flying in the sky.

Everyone was shock to see the strongest primate send flying by the new revived person. Which is a girl.

"Eh!!!"

"Shishio Tsukasa, you ungrateful brat!" Y/n said irritated said.

Tsukasa meanwhile finally reach the land with the sound of thud.

"Y/n, why did you punch me?" Tsukasa was still calm, but then with a bump in the head, looks like he hit his head from the fall and the bruised chin from the uppercut.