Keep Your Mouth Shut Would Ya?

~Kai's P.O.V~

"Meeting's over I guess," Germany voice concluded the somewhat normal meeting. Anaka sent me a death glare but I smiled at her like I hadn't just told Romano's brother that she was crushing on him. A set of footsteps broke our telepathic argument.

Our six eyes directed to the owner of those footsteps. There stood France and America, staring at us with curious eyes. I walked over to stand next to Anaka.

"Bonjour. I don't think we got your names, ladies," France smirked. Sinara came to join the party that we had started.

Anaka cleared her throat, "My name is Anaka. It's nice to meet you, Francis and Alfred."

Her voice held a nervous ring to it but I shook it off, after all, I was nervous too. Sinara's brown eyes were glued on France like he was some kind of alien. I nudged her arm gently, signaling it was her turn to introduce herself. She snapped out of her daze and straightened herself up.

"Yes. Hello, Francis. Alfred. I'm Sinara," Her tone wasn't its usual happy and light state; it was professional and heavy. It kind of frightened me.

"And you are?" France's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I smiled and tilted my head.

"Hello. My name's Kai," Like everyone else's, my voice was different as well; it was higher pitched than usual. America put on his famous wide grin.

"They're American! HA! In your guys' faces! Told ya I was right," He shouted (which I guessed was aimed at England). In response to the blond's outburst, every country's attention turned to America. Germany made his way over to us.

"So you three are from America?" Germany asked us though he directed it more towards me. Sinara nodded for all of us. Germany glared at me with dark blue eyes, making me scared.

"I-Is there something I can help you with?" I asked, clearly uncomfortable. The German's finger jolted to the side of my head. My eyes quickly followed his finger to see that on the left side of my head I had a micro-sized curl exactly like Italy's. I think my heart stopped.

I grabbed the curl to see if I was dreaming or to see if it was fake. Let me tell you one thing: never touch a curl. I quickly released my hand from the piece of hair and put my hand to my side. I caught Anaka and Sinara's eyes on me and, by the way their eyes looked, I could tell they knew what the curl did to me. Before I could stop myself, I turned to Anaka and gasped.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in a confused manner. I repeated Germany's actions at pointed to the right side of her head. Right away I could tell by the way her eyes widened that she already knew what I was pointing to.

In this world, your heritage must effect the way you look. For example, Anaka and I are both Italian, causing us to have curls on the sides of our head. I gasped and darted my eyes up to look at my eyebrows. As I expected, I had half "UK eyebrows". This was all way too overwhelming.

"I-I guess we're a little bit of Italian as well..." I sighed, scratching my neck nervously. Sinara held in her laughter, making both Anaka and I very pissed off. This curl is going to get annoying... I can feel it now.

Another set of footsteps made our ears perk up in alarm. As soon as I saw who owned those footsteps, my face became red.

"What's going on over here?" Japan asked, eyeing both Anaka and me. He noticed our curls. "Two more Italians?"

Germany huffed and nodded, "Ja... Just what we need." His last words were muttered but I still managed to hear them. Anaka caught a glace at my red face and, as soon as I realized she had, I knew I was doomed. Her eyebrows fell to make an almost movie-like villain smirk.

"Hey... Kai. You're lookin' kinda red there," Her voice was smooth and evil. All faces turned to me.

"Are you alright? Are you sick?" Japan asked. (Of all the people... it had to be him to speak up...)

I shook my head quickly, "Oh! I'm fine! Ignore my face. It just sometimes becomes red like this."

Anaka snickered and put her arm around me in a "friendly" manner, "Are ya sure about that? You had your eyes on Japan here just a moment ago."

Sinara decided to join in on my torture. "Aw! Looks like someone has a small crush~!"

I knew this was payback for what I did to Anaka and I knew it was what to expect yet, I didn't see it coming. I glaced at Japan to see how he was handling this; his face was equally red and he looked everywhere except at me. This was my worst nightmare...

"She has a crush on you, Japan! She always has!" Anaka blurted out suddenly, making me blush beyond human capability. I could hear Japan go silent (probably from embarrassment). I darted my head up, turned around to face Anaka and Sinara, and shot them a glare with flames.

"Keep your mouth shut, would ya?!" I shouted in anger. Before anybody could do anything else, the banging a closing door interrupted the whole room. All eyes turned to the entrance of the meeting hall to see Italy with Romano's wrist in his hand. Now it was Sinara's turn to torture both of us.

"Let go of me!" Romano yelled, shaking his wrist out of Italy's grasp. "Why did you bring me here?"

Anaka's face became almost as red as mine, causing Sinara to smirk devilishly. Both of us were doomed and both of us knew it. Sinara walked over to Anaka and wrapped her arm around her.

Sinara looked at Romano, "Because little miss Anaka here has a crush on you."

Romano looked at Anaka with a face that was hard to read. He wasn't blushing yet he was embarrassed (I could tell by the way his eyes flickered with shock). His brows were furrowed but he wasn't mad or angry. He looked confused rather than embarrassed. I mean, I don't know what kind of reaction I was expecting but that wasn't one of them.

Trying to calm the tension in the room, I spoke up, "Hey! All of us- " I looked over and Sinara and Anaka- "are really tired and could use somewhere to rest for now... I don't suppose any of you have somewhere we can stay?"

Anaka shot me a look that I could tell said 'I owe you one' and, I smiled warmly as to say 'No problem'. Sinara gazed around the room like she was waiting for a certain someone (*cough cough France cough*) to speak up. Unfortunately, that certain someone did speak up; France walked over to us and gave us one of his famous flirtatious looks, making Sinara squeak. Both Anaka and I sighed.

"My house is surely a peaceful place to rest your pretty little heads for tonight," The French man sang.

The word 'tonight' caught my attention like a bee buzzing in my ear. My head spun towards an open window and, to my surprise, it was dark outside. The moon was shining through the window as stars filled the sky like diamonds. I quickly did the math in my head, groaned, and facepalmed.

"This is not going to end well..." I thought as I was rushed out the door by France.