That Wasn't Meant to be Seen

~Anaka's P.O.V~

My head was pounding and against a hard, freezing surface that didn't help my state one bit. I commanded my ears to work so I could make out what sounded like arguing. Once they decided to obey my orders, I figured out that what I heard really was bickering.

"We are not letting them stay with you! You'll probably scar them for life!" A man with a heavy British accent yelled.

"Just what kind of image do you have of me?! I'll treat them like all ladies are supposed to be treated!" Another man, this time French, responded.

I tried to wrap my head around what was going on but, I got a blank page. My eyes opened slightly to where I could make out two figures laying next to me; two girls. One was tall with long black hair (that was quiet messy) and the other was shorter with short light brown hair. I processed the situation and concluded that those two girls were my two closest friends: Kai and Sinara.

"Um... I don't mean to interrupt anything but that one right there is awake," A very soft voice (almost a whisper) called out. I guessed that they were talking about me.

Footsteps skipped towards me. Then a rather sing-song voice rang, "Si! She's awake!"

That voice hit me in the head like a baseball. It couldn't possibly be-

"Don't just stand there, Feli! Help her up!" A deep voice with a German accent commanded. I think I about fainted again.

A warm and soft hand hit mine. Like a tiger, my eyes darted up to see who had too hold of it. I about choked on my own spit; it was Italy. It was Feliciano Vargas. Feliciano had taken my hand.

When I came out of my daze, I realized that Italy was pulling me up and, he was struggling. I mentality slapped myself and pushed up with my legs and only free arm.

Once I had gotten up and fixed my vision, all I could see was eyes of almost every color glued on me like I was bowl in a China shop. Though, I soon placed the colors of the eyes with their owners and realized I was getting stared at by the Axis Powers and Allied Nations. A groan came from behind me.

"A...Anaka?" It was Kai. Before I could stop myself, my legs pushed themselves backwards and ran to aid my friend. Kai's blue eyes were wide and full of sleepiness.

"Where are we?" Her voice was softer than usual but I shook it off.

"Well... Um... That's gonna be hard to explain," My voice trailed off right before another groan was heard. Sinara I guessed. I tip-toed over to her.

"Anaka? Why are we on a floor?" Her brown-black eyes were watery. How am I supposed to explain where we are to them if Idon't even know?

"Are all of you alright?" The German accent came again, this time, concerned. I helped both my friends up and looked over at Germany, who had his hands on his hips.

"We're all okay. No need to worry," I tried my absolute best to hide my shocked tone but, I failed to do so.

Kai's eyes widened in disbelief, "Is that-"

"France?!" Sinara cut in. I bit my lip with worry; how will they take this?

France, who had somehow managed to obtain a rose from who knows where, smirked, "I can see someone knows who I am~..."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kai's eyes slowly shift over to a certain Japanese man. She has always had a thing for Japan so, I expected that from her. Sinara, on the other hand, has a thing for a lot of countries. France, China, and America are some of the many. However, France seems to be on top of that list. If you are asking about me, I have a thing for a couple countries. Though, Romano seems to always take over the list.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves..." Japan suggested. It didn't take long for all to agree.

America jumped up onto the table, "Name's America! Though I am also known as Alfred F. Jones!"

"Hello. Nice to meet you all. My name is England or Arthur Kirkland," The British man smiled, taking a small drink from his tea.

"And I am France! However, you may know me as Francis Bonnefoy~," France sang, pulling out yet another rose from who knows where.

"Ni Hao. I am China. Call me Yao Wang if you please," China said in a rather unpleasant tone.

Russia smiled sweetly, "Russia is my name. Though some people call me Ivan Branginski."

"Ve~ My name's Italy! But please, call me Feliciano Vargas!" The cheerful Italian grinned, waving his arms.

"Hello and nice to meet you. I'm Germany or Ludwig Beilschmidt," The rather unhappy German stated.

"Konichiwa. I am Japan or Kiku Honda," Japan bowed respectively. Sinara was just about to say something when a soft, high-ish pitched voice interrupted her.

"A-and I'm Canada... Matthew Williams," Came the voice. About everyone in the room searched for the owner of the voice but, unfortunately, couldn't find such a person. However, Kai, Sinara, and I directed our eyes to an "empty" chair on the left side of the room. There sat Canada with Kumajiro in his hands, his rather long curl bouncing up and down.

"I think that's everyone here," Germany stated, nodding.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone. I unlocked the screen, scrolled around, and checked the time. What I didn't know, however, was that a certain Italian had somehow managed to sneak behind me and had gotten a full tour of my phone. His voice startled me, making me jump back.

"Why do you have a picture of Lovi for your wallpaper?" He asked, tilting his head at me. I stood there as still as a rock, panicking.

Before I could say or do anything, Kai blurted, "She likes him."

My face instantly went red with embarrassment. I mean, yeah it's true I do but, it's different saying it to his brother. He has connection with Romano and, knowing Italy, will definitely tell him this news. Feliciano's eyes fixed on me.

"You like my brother?" He asked rather shockingly. I shook my head as fast as I could, trying to show that I didn't (though that's not true).

Italy gasped, "Ve! You do! Ohhh~, I have to tell him this right away!"

With that, Italy rushed out the door and headed to Romano's dwelling. Germany sighed and sat back in his chair.

"Meeting over I guess," He groaned. Every country went back to their own business. I looked at Kai with a death glare.

"That wasn't meant to be seen..." I thought, "How am I going to explain this to everyone?"