"Of course." Ric says before leading the way inside.

We were about to head in when I see Lizzie and Josie walk out of the school.

"Where do you girls think your going?" I ask with my mom voice.

"We're just heading to the garden, you know for some sister bonding." Lizzie says with her biggest smile.

"Hmm, now why don't I believe that." I say.

They both just look at me with a smile and I feel myself breaking down, not being able to be mad at my babies.

"Fine, you win this time! But you better not be up to no good!" I tell them as they walk away excited.

"THANKS MOM" They yell out heading out.

I smile and turn back around leading the group in but not before hearing Rebekah say "mom?"

"This is the common area, it's mostly where the kids study, do homework or just have down time in." I say while walking them through the school.

I walk them to the classrooms and have them observe a class from outside. "We usually have history of magic right now but the teacher accidently incinerated himself in hell fire last week." I say to the group, I could hear Ric start to chuckle, "Alaric Saltzman!" I quietly yell to him.

"Sorry Bear, it's just funny." He says to me with a smile, I roll my eyes and continue the tour.

"This is the kitchen, it is always fully stocked, and with blood bags for the vampires, some vegetarian of course." I say looking to the group that's looks impressed while Klaus just looks at me like he wants to say something.

I continue the tour telling them some facts and trying to make some jokes to lighten the mood but that only make Kol and Ric laugh at the awkwardness.

"This next room is my favorite, this is the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library." I say letting everyone in.

"Go ahead and look around." I let them look while going to Ric, "How are you, hun?" He asks. I look at him with a glare before giving him a smile, but I could tell he knows I'm kinda freaking out cause he slips his hand into mine and gives it a comforting squeeze.

I could feel Klaus looking at our entwined hands but I don't care, Ric has been my partner in crime for so long.

"Wait, Stefan is dead?" I hear Rebekah ask.

"Yes" I reply looking down and give Alarics hand another squeeze remembering that day.

I look to the family to see Rebekah look sad as well as Klaus and Elijah who knew him but Davina, Hope and Freya being confused while Hayley and Kol stayed neutral.

"How?" Rebekah asks.

"He died a hero, saving everyone from literal Hell, on his wedding day." I tell them.

"His wedding day?" Elijah surprisingly asks.

"Yes, he had just married my sister." I explain to them. They all looked shocked and sad even Davina, Hope and Freya hearing the sad news.

"Anyway we should start heading to our office to start some paperwork." I tell the group, we start heading to the office and I don't let go of Rics hand till I have to open the doors.

I have them sit on one of couches that is surprisingly enough room for all of them and Alaric and I on the other. "So Hope what do you think about the school? Do you think you want to join us?" I ask.

"I would love to join! If I'm able to." She says hopefully.

"Of course you can, We just have to fill out a few forms first, can I get your full name please." I say.

"Hope Allison Mikaelson." She says.

I look up and raise my eyebrow and glare at Klaus then quickly look back at Hope with a smile.

I hear Kol and Ric chuckling at the fact that Klaus named her after me, and I turn back to Ric and give him a look.

"Date of birth"

"May 2, 2012

"Species"

"Tribrid"

"Have you triggered your werewolf side?" I ask.

I look up and see her look down sadly. "Yes, I've triggered it."

I reach out and grab her hand, "Hope, it's ok, here you'll learn to embrace who you are."

"Thank you" she says to me.

"I know that this means you can transform at any time, there's a piece of land on the property where you can transform whenever you need." I tell her while eyeing Kol who's walking around the office looking at pictures.

"Thank you" she says to me.

I go to continue the paper work when Kol grabs a picture frame of Lizzie and Josie and asks, "so these are your daughters?"

"Yes, the blonde one is Lizzie and the brunette is Josie." I say. I was going to get back to my paper work when the door flys open and in walks....