¡ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1¡

FINN -

Why: he blurted out something embarrassing during an interview about the two of you which went viral and gave you a bad reputation

"I can't fucking deal with this anymore, Finn! I'm going to have to delete all of my accounts and they're not going to want me to be in their movies anymore! I can't believe you said that!"

"I said I was sorry! Jesus! Why do you always loose your cool like that? Who cares what kind of kink you have, it's not that big of a - "

"Oh my god, that's it,"

JACK -

Why: because he started smoking weed.

"If you don't stop I'm going to leave you!"

"Are you serious, Y/N? Don't be a pussy."

"Fuck you, Jack!"

JAEDEN -

Why: the cheating. You walked in on him and Maddie Ziegler because he was supposed to pick you up to go to Wyatt's house but he wasn't answering any of your calls or texts.

"I'm telling you she kissed me!"

"Then why was your hand on her bra, Jaeden? Why was it on her bra? You could've just told me I'm not good enough for you instead of faking our entire relationship!"

WYATT -

Why: he's in love with someone else.

"Wy? Are you okay? Do you not want to do this now, Or something? What's wrong?"

He'd stopped halfway between a makeout session.

"I - I'm sorry. I don't - I think I love her, Y/N. I think I love Erin,"

"Well, you guys are best friends and all that, I guess we only knew each other from the It movie," you push off him.

CHOSEN -

Why: long distance relationships.

We all know those don't go well.

JEREMY -

Why: he wasn't treating you good enough.

"Jeremy, I don't care about material stuff! I wanna spend quality time!"

"Well, spend quality time with someone else because you know I can't do that shit!"

SOPHIA -

Why: she/you're bisexual.

"I don't know, Jaden was so kind to me and I think I like him,"

"That's okay, boo,"