HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

1st June 2012

Dear diary,

Prom is in two weeks and I'm not sure about my feelings at the moment? It's on 17th of June to be exact. Incase you haven't been caught up on what exactly is going on, I'm currently enrolling in a pretty crappy school. I mean what coconut brain actually finds school fun to begin with. Anyways instead of name-calling I'm going to take you through what's been going on before we first met. My name is Nikkiva Janine Anderson the 1st whatever that's suppose to mean but hey people call me Nikki.

At school I'm forced to deal with raging dogs A.K.A, Mackenzie and her little hound show stoppers but who am I to judge besides Mackenzie is the most popular girl in the whole school, all the girls like her even nerds and cool guys save her a seat right next to them but she turns them away. People know her life as if it's another sequel to "keeping up with the Kardashians" but one thing's for sure. Mackenzie truly

"HATES MY GUTS"

Don't empathize with me,I hate her too in a way but strangely I guess just like her I can't seem to point out why but unlike her I have a million and one reasons why I do. It all started in nursery school when I used to be popular;

EEEEEEWWW, yes I know pretty shocking but look at me!

I would describe myself as a girl with black hair that extends all the way to her mid back. Dark brown eyes that camouflage my dark black pupils so pretty average and of course just like every average kid. My bone straight body because it seems like that's what everyone likes these days. The only difference was that I had shorter hair. Yea my boobs are pretty much the same. Back to the flashback, I was doing this play with her and the entire play revolved around who was going to be prom queen. I honestly thought she would have won prom queen but hey the votes came out and we both had the same number of votes. Mackenzie hated it. She hated the fact that because the winner was me a potential threat to her social life. She hated the fact that she didn't get a crown because there wasn't enough for the two of us and ofcourse she hated the fact that Nikiva Anderson had to share her man on the big day. In my defense, I only got to hold his arm. I didn't even like him then, maybe it was Mackenzie's irritation when I get close to Brandon or his nice light brown eyes or the fact that he always knows answer to every question to every single question on every single subject when I get home to do my homework but Brandon slowly became the secret crush. As years passed we had a trouble sharing the spotlight, and by we, I mean her and by spotlight I mean't Brandon's attention. iThe coolest guy in school and the dude who'd walk me to school whenever I wanted him to. I was just easier to talk to.

On the night we had the play we decided to celebrate with a little party in this case, our version of prom but for little kids. I was in nursery school so I am still confused why a 6 year old had already defined her feeling for a boy who hadn't even gone through puberty. We hadn't even start actual school stuff. The same night she comes up to me and offers food.

"Why don't we eat shrimp and sauce" she whines. I thought she was my good friend but then I ate the shrimp and decide to approach Brandon with my awesome swag .He held my hand and asked me to dance right there and then and at the moment it looked cool you know two 6 year old's dancing regardless of the awkward division between guys and girls that seemed pretty evident. needless to say, It was a very short dance because I got nauseous instantly. It was pretty obvious that I had been poisoned by Mackenzie my own friend and I ran to the washroom thinking i needed a break before hitting the dance floor with my prom king.

Yyyyeeeaaa yyyaaaaahhhh

I got out of the washroom ready to dance with Brandon Evans my prom king when I see Mackenzie there dancing with my man, I mean prom king.I knew I was too late so I stormed out and ran back home crying. If I was the same person then I would have stayed because it wasn't a big deal but I guess it became a constant reminder of Mackenzie's capability to ruin my life and once again that our friendship was just something that I simply fantasized in my head atleast that's what she tells everybody every single time someone mentions my name and prom in the same sentence. Yes! after that incident, Mackenzie managed to switch stories and make me look like the annoying hedgehog who desperately wants to be her friend which to me was totally;

R.I.D.I.C ... YOU GET THE POINT RIDICULOUS.

Brandon tried to call me back that night when he saw me running but I wasn't in the mood to be replaced and somehow as I'm thinking about it. I acted just like Mackenzie would at the same instance and it made me think twice about actually telling you this. That somehow somewhere deep inside my soul maybe we aren't different but then again I wouldn't enjoy making someone's life miserable. It's just coincidental that someone like mackenzie is irritated by my existence and i just happen to feel a flood of positive emotions when it comes to thinking about the entire situation.

Well turning sixteen on the same day as prom was totally rad which means Mr Evans probably doesn't remember whatever happened in nursery and maybe we can focus a potential future

#lifeafterhighschool

#futuretogether

#highschoolsweethearts

Days after prom, we have graduation day which I the straight A student have to look forward to as forced valedictorian. It's really strange because I thought such things had to be auditioned, picked you know AFTER YOU VOLUNTEER which made me feel like I was being forced to do something against my will.

Today in biology class,Brandon asked me to be his partner for the science experiment we were doing.

I was like "UM....OKAY ...I GUESS...MAYBE YES. But inside I was like.

OMG, HE ASKED ME, ME.I probably seem like a nagging teen but bro ... I am a nagging teen.

Well. There I was in the science lab acting all fancy like I know what I am doing with a microscope observing some annoying disgusting things ... Okay I'm really simplifying it but it's literally the pathogens you get them on your body every single day so I really don't feel like explaining something that's too familiar to you.

Brandon was looking at me with his eyes watching me doing all the work ... I mean what else would he be looking at. Even in my head I seem pretty clueless for a girl who gets straight A's

"UM...NIKKI I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING" SAID BRANDON

At that moment my heart started throbbing out of it's chest. It was like butterflies made new butterflies and those butterflies made out with a unicorn and the unicorn farted ... in my belly. It seemed like I was so close. Cool experiment, smart dude, me doing the right stuff. It was so obvious what he was about to say.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW BUT COMMENT IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF A CONTINUATION OF THE STORY. IF YOU'VE BEEN UP TO DATE WITH MY STORIES I'VE KIND OF CHANGED THE FLOW AND PLOT OF THE STORY. I HAVE READ A LOT OF COMMENTS SUGGESTING THAT MY STORY SEEMED UNORIGINAL AND THE TRUTH IS I GET MY STORIES FROM MY DREAMS AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S FROM MY IMAGINATION BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THIS STORY WAS FROM AND SO I DID SEARCH THE SUGGESTIONS AND IT DOES SEEM SIMILAR BUT THE WAY THAT I VIEW THIS STORY AND THE STORIES THAT I'VE READ AS SUGGESTED BY MANY OF YOU HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS. INFACT THIS WAS SOMEHOW THE LIFE THAT I PICTURED MYSELF HAVING. NOT THE GOOD PART BUT THE DRAMATIC PART THAT PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE THAT'S SIMILAR TO THAT ON TELEVISION AND THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO IMPLEMENT. THANK YOU FOR THE ENDLESS SUPPORT AND I SHALL CONTINUE THIS WATTPAD WRITING JOURNEY. PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND VOTE. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL THE DUDES THAT PUT THIS SPECIFIC STORY ON THEIR READING LIST, I WAS 12 WHEN I WROTE IT AND NOW I'M APPROACHING MY 20's.