Ignoring the first word from James kong goes concerned about beam health, he start to pray for his safety.

~~~~~~(beam car)

Beam groaned and rubbed his head to ease the pain, he blinked his eyes from the brightness, soon after a moment he realised he got kidnapped with kong, the word kidnap made his body paralysed, he hugged his knees and move to the corner of the seat facing the window and start to murmur, "No! I will not do! Please I will not, I will not trust you, forth don't hate me"

He start to sweat profusely, the past he buried, the thing which he never revealed to anyone fleets inside his mind,

(Little flashback of what happened to beam)
"Who are you? Leave me..." beam shouted to that guy, that latter smirked evilly and said, "you don't need to know that, I want you to fuck one of my boy"

Beam eyes goes wide and he shouted to him, "who the fuck do you think you are to order me? I will never do that? Why are you doing this to me?"

That guy laughed and answered, "let me answer you, you are in no place to refuse my order, I am doing this to you because of your lover or shall I say your husband, you will do this" by saying this that guy asked his boys to drag that girl.

Beam got shocked to see his junior in that boys hold, she already seems to be in bad condition, when beam move  to save her, other boys stopped him, "if you want to save this girl life, just fuck my friend who is already waiting for you, who knows his ass will be better than forth"

Beam had no choice because every minute he is delaying they are torturing her, he is scared for her so he went inside and fucked the man who seems like in some kind of drug, he didn't kiss or prepare that guy just fucked him roughly, he weared his cloth quickly, the said man entered with the girl.

"Whoah you totally ruined my darling boy, help him to drink water" that guy ordered beam. Beam have no choice his junior is still in that guy hand, beam knows that guy already recorded everything that happened in this room, but beam believes forth will understand him once he explain everything. After helping the guy to drink water, he turned and take his junior from that guy grip while throwing murderous glance on him.

Supporting her in his arms beam leads outside but suddenly that girl stopped in her track confusing beam, he watched her move with horror face, because she is smiling to him and free herself from his arms. She goes to that guy who kidnapped beam and pecked him on his lips.

Beam feels like someone sucked his blood out from his body without a scratch, that guy explained, "look at you!! You are really same as your boyfriend, Kind and protective!!! may be naive too but what to do now? Because you already killed someone for me, you are a murderer now"

Beam face goes pale in shock, that guy smiled and point his finger to that room, beam rushed inside and checked the guy who he fucked earlier, he smelled the water he gave earlier and findout the poisonous substance mixed in that, his body start to tremble in fear and immense remorse. That guy came back with his boys, "boys clear this body, oh..thanks beam for doing this job for me, here is your money"

(Flashback ends)

Beam start to have a panic attack, but before he goes out of control a small hand start to rub his back, another hand touched his cheeks, beam glanced krist and Oon whose are helping him, he calmed himself and assured himself, "i have to be strong, I can do this, I have to save all, fight for them'.

Once krist and Oon awake and saw beam shivering in corner they approached him.

"Uncle are you alright?" Oon asked to beam who smiled and hugged both of them, he glanced the passenger seat where a man watching their every move, "uncle, that man..... beat grandpa security in the garden, is he going to kill us?" Krist asked while pointing his finger to a stranger in the passenger seat.