Dumbasses. There's probably such an easier way to do this!

Allison stiffly shook her head, removing the negative emotions surfacing to avoid initiating a code blue. That's the last thing the Guardians needed right now.

"Quill, to make it through that you'd have to be the greatest pilot in the universe," Drax stated, eyes darting to Peter and only succeeding in making Allison's anxiousness grow.

"Lucky for us, I-"

"I am." with a swift movement, specifically altering the controls to give himself full control of the Milano, Rocket began to make the ship swerve and spin in a variety of ways as they entered the asteroid field.

Oh we're going to die.

Allison's hands curdled into fists as she saw Peter change the controls again, giving him the pilot controls.

"What are you doing?" Rocket exclaimed, irritated at his actions.

"I've been flying this rig since I was ten years old-"

"I was cybernetically engineered to pilot a spacecraft!"

Switch. The controls swapped again, Rocket claiming the role as pilot only to get it ripped away from him as Peter stole the controls back. "You were cybernetically engineered to be a douchebag!"

Gamora spoke up, her body swaying as the ship continued to rock side to side, large asteroid crashing into the ship rapidly. "Stop it."

"Quill. Later on tonight, you're gonna be laying in your bed and there's gonna be something squishy in your pillow case," Rocket described, his tone as mocking as ever whilst his eyes darted to glare at Peter every few seconds. Within her head, Allison could hear a disgusted sound from Frost as her face scrunched up, grossed out and fully understanding where Rocket was going with this. "And you're gonna be like 'what's this?' And it's gonna be because I put a turd in there!"

Disgusting. How did we ever become friends with either of those dumbasses?

As the controls switched again, Peter's head turned to glare at the cybernetically enhanced animal. "You put your turd in my bed, I shave you."

"Oh it won't be my turd. It'll be Drax's." A smirk was placed upon Rocket's face as Drax bursted out laughing obnoxiously and rather loudly. If possible, Allison's face scrunched up further in disgust at the so call threat Rocket just gave. Behind her, Gamora shot Drax a stern glare, also revolted by the conversation. She was ignored.

"I have famously huge turds."

"We're about to die and this is the last conversation we're having?" Allison exclaimed, gripping tighter as she glared at the boys, her eyes flicking from Frost to her's constantly due to her infuriation towards specifically Rocket and Peter.

The switching of pilot control continued for what felt like an eternity in Allison's eyes. The Milano swerved around the asteroids, narrowly missing being hit constantly, few rocks slamming into the ship. Allison groaned, pressing one of her hands to her temple as she felt herself getting a headache from the repetitive arguing that seemed to be never ending.

Death incoming-! Shit!

Before Frost could finish, an asteroid smashed into one side of the ship abruptly, startling Allison and making the bickering surprisingly die down. As a chunk of the ship flung off, an opening appears in the lower part of the Milano, specifically where Nebula was being held. A vaccum formed as everything started to fly out, almost taking Nebula with it if she wasn't locked up securely. Small bits of frost began to grow onto her face due to the freezing temperatures space offered.