BTS/Kpop rant

What is with BTS????

Like, why is almost EVERY. SINGLE. PHOQUEING. FANFICTION. A. PHOQUEING. ROMANCE. STORY. ABOUT. THEM?????

Like, I try to find out what is #1 in Avengers Fanfiction, and all that shows up is (mostly) BTS tags, BTS romance stories, BTS ships and whatnot.

I'm getting tired of it and I want to hide in a hole and cry my eyes out until I die.

Almost nobody appreciates what Debussy, Dvorak, Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky, Liszt, Chopin, Haydn, Ravel, Monteverdi, etc. (I dare you to name some of their^ famous works) did.

Fact: MONTEVERDI GOT BEHEADED BY THE ROMANS BECAUSE OF HIS MUSIC. HE DIED FOR HIS PASSION. JUST BECAUSE HE USED A FEW TRITONES.

If everybody was like that^ (sniffs and wipes tear away)

Even movie music (which is uses classical concepts) is becoming more dull. John Williams, Danny Elfman, and Brian Tyler's music technique is being forgotten. 

Gosh I went on a rant in a rant. Wow.

Anyway, these days it's all about pop music and heavy metal music. And it's pissing me off.

I've never read a K-pop fanfiction

I've never read a K-pop fanfiction. So why is it showing up on my recommendations?

It's like Wattpad is trying to infect my brain with these.

I'm trying to write a good fanfiction and I'm still in the process of developing the characters and the plot. 

And It's been a PHOQUEING. MONTH.

I'll try and be brave by taking a look at it. 

Time to go into the hellhole.

I love you 3000 :)