FINALLY a Mandalorian crack

Two Intuitive Uncles Disintegrating to the Beat
A Short Story
by coffee-and-moo

Child looked at the scary bowl in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his the middle of nowhere surroundings. He had always loved backwater skug hole Sorgan with its alive, ancient an AT-ST. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mando . Mando was a cold tin can with big hands and large helmet.

Child gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cute, innocent, tea drinker with tiny hands and small helmet. His friends saw him as a bright, bulbous Baby Yoda. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a handsome porg.

But not even a cute person who had once made a cup of tea for a handsome porg, was prepared for what Mando had in store today.

The rain hammered like waddling blurrg, making Child hungry.

As Child stepped outside and Mando came closer, he could see the nervous glint in his eye.

Mando gazed with the affection of 530 clumsy big bantha. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want to drink more tea."

Child looked back, even more hungry and still fingering the scary bowl. *giggles cutely*, he replied.

They looked at each other with crazy feelings, like two thundering, talented Tauntaun frog-eating at a very distant National Blue Krill Day, which had Cantina music playing in the background and two intuitive uncles disintegrating to the beat.

Child regarded Mando's big hands and large helmet. "*coos*" revealed Child with a delighted grin.

Mando looked annoyed, his emotions blushing like a rich, raspy rifle.

Then Mando came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END